Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CF REQUESTED FROM BH YO CF (⊙o⊙) Burn

2. And just when I drop my ps build... :lol:

3. How you grow too fast koala with that 2 k battle win?

4. Give me 5 on the black hand side

5. Lets make a bet who get bored firstMake your bet now.

6. Just an interesting fact my owner is/was aow dragons before this started. black hand if you decide to strip him You need to use steals scouts are inaffective I know you guys get confused easily so decided to help u out a little. :D

7. [​IMG]

One day and already leaving in the middle of an osw  no wonder, I was asking myself where's the incoming 

8. zeroing a target of spies by using hybrids is an effective way to open up for stls for hansels or ps. im sure bh knows this but also having a hybrid skim scts and atk on the target keeps open for steals and takes a lot from the bank also but I personally would only want experienced hybrids doing this so they don't pin. normally finding regen time and unloading then is a pretty effective method. it lets even small spy accounts unload hb's because once a target is 0'd on spies they have no spy defense unless towers and even then a fully potted up hans should be able to help clear accounts twice their size. or ps.

9. Wow so booty hurt kotfe finally jumps in lmao kotfe only has the balls to jump in when they have the numbers if it wasnt for that you would all still have your heads down and tail tucked inbetween your legs.

10. that wasn't said perfectly but ya get my meaning guy who used to be an ally to that other guy. bah this is awkward.

11. Kotfe always has the numbers. Where **** have u been.  we do what we want.

Don't be sad guys. It's just a game.

12. ITS NOT A GAME ITS A LIFESTYLE KAW 24/8 OR DIE

13. lmao who is the nublet using alison tactics?

14. come now nub. even if you are a larger account i want to show you that doesn't matter.

15. Running around saying I am trash talking kofte lmao lies lies and more lies. not surprised when some people have to live in fantasy land.

16. King it's just that you have ur head so far up bh ass. What do u want attention ? U want to go in a ca? Why not join bh?

17. lol just to make sure i left of my own accord. you're the one who went and cried??

18. [​IMG]

well that's embarrassing...

19. King slayer is a known moron. This is his 15 minutes right here on this thread.

He should go in kotfe c.a. Let him experience it for himself. I bet he cries within 3 days or foes inactive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.