Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worthy account in bh? Where !?

2. But, Op's request towards Washing machine has to be followed.

3. When tide turns even rocks try to move away or will get swift away. That's best to train noobs to be warriors than recruit noob warriors️

4. Idk if I'm a hansel I'll still send a **** ton of fails into your feed

5. Geronimooooooooooooo

6. Xtreme won't even try to steal/ass me because he knows he will fail and look like a joke.like the rest of BH. That's why my news feed is empty. Typical and expected like I said before

7. You don't know if you're a hansel jenni? Yes your are and you're terrible at KaW, just the same as the rest of your clan. You fit perfectly there 

8. What was op request? That I stop makin them look like fools? In that case I better stop posting.

9. I requests that bh only cry in forum. And not have any allies to strip. And also have lots of pure spy. And also cry , did I say cry? Ok cool

Wow. Thanks bh, for following all my requests 

10. Idk if I'm a hansel I'll still send a **** ton of fails into your feed

11. Just how is it that u geniuses decided there are no good players in hb when u don't even know the players there lol

12. what is hb?

13. Black hand should never have gotten rid of poo hand nivans. It was his strong leadership that has been moving them forward in modern kaw.

Now look what's happened.

14. Because I'm smarter than ur clan collectively ?

15. *bh grr dang auto correct

16. Is this the infamous Jenni that sent pics around?

17. Hb= Half bar= how many hits the entirety of AoW/Kotfe have received combined

18. Again. You don't know if you're a hansel? Just shows the stupidity of BH members. Well at least you showed your ugly, hairy gash to get into BH. Nice to know what it takes to be part of the "elite".  how does it feel to have all of kaw laughing at your piss poor clan? That even your allies won't back up anymore? Way to disgrace the name of Blackhand that was given to you.

19. We'll I won't make the same vague comments I know for a fact that kotfe has some very capable players I'm just not sure that u are in that catagory daydream

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.