Black Hand declares war on AoW (V2)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_xXBlackHandXTREMEXx_llI, Sep 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i hope this really blows up though =)

2. Just for clarity.. AoW and BH had an arranged cf. At that time the war was over. Shortly after it erupted again. BH's allies were not asked to join back in. To insult our allies is to insult yourself as you guys did essentially the same thing in the first "osw" with AoW.

3. Special Nightmare Elite 1337,
    All I see is "BAHAHA LOLOL  HAHA LOLOL  rage caps 1337"

Lol, you rage when someone has an opinion.

Why don't you do something about it? Oh. That's right, you had to send awakening rather then doing it yourself.

And telling others to shut up on this thread? Why don't you shut up and hit the player if you don't like it. Also, allies were dropped to even the numbers. Yet you were still itching to come after BH, didn't see you on forums until we were in Osw. Weird.

You had plenty of time to strike BH before we warred Aow.
    Pansy

4. Allyless spy

5. Lol yes, and?

6. Diablo quit cryin bro. Lol

7. holy crap theu gave you 400bil? some heavy $$$$ floating around

8. Nightmare.... I think I can win an attack on yah 

9. All kotfe can further refrain from posting on this thread, Ty. The subject of this is not kotfe, and unless they feel the need to post on the topic of BH's war on AoW, they need not post. Cheers

10. By trash talking and getting KotFE involved, AoW just got technical allies. The enemy of thy enemy is thy friend. Since AoW has got new "allies" for the time being, they are therefor on AoW's side of the "OSW" (or target practice). Therefor, they are on topic and allowed to post.

Perhaps you should use intelligence in your next post :)

11. Damage limitation attempt by BH lol

12. Oh yea. And "cheers" :roll:

13.  so basicly what bh is saying they want me smack there ass again ?

14. Hi. Regarding Xtreme's most recent post. I highly encourage you as bh to invite more people to join your war against AoW (and whomever are warring with them i can't remember their names) because I have this feeling, aow is getting really bored having to scroll down 30 people in order to get a few hits or steals in on BH (maybe that's just me idk).

1 down mare

15. Bh plz refrain from trying to tell Kotfe to do anything lol

16. Omg op such good pay out 

17. Koala, that is a straight up lie. I have only received inc assassins for the past 4 hours, and I've kept no gold out. So.. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.