[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Yeah I guess so, but when I used to play 4 years ago I was a fairy. So I guess I'm in no position to judge it, but I remember seeing this kind of stuff and thinking that it was just a game and that its taken way to seriously. People like BH do need to be taught a lesson however, because their bad attitudes stretch beyond the game, like lying to people and the way they treat people should be punished. However I feel like the way a war declaration is shown should be less medieval cosplay and more modern, realistic stuff. Its good to read and well written but when I come away and finish reading it I think 'Well [insert name here] takes the game way to seriously.' To summarise, I agree with the reasons that you started the war, but I don't like the way that you presented your war declaration, but thats just my personal preference. Some people may like it. Anyway, good luck to both sides.

2. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

It's molded after the Declaration of Independence. Not medieval, only 1776.

3. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I'm suprised I haven't seen BH on this thread

4. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

[​IMG] it actually is readable if you zoom in....

I wanna war against bh again

5. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

On the back of this Declaration is a piece of the Castle Code. :lol:

6. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I know, but that was just an example of what some war threads are like.

7. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Just to point out some facts you have clearly missed out in your misguide view of the situation.

The member in question who was striped, was never part of your clan. If they was they'd still be with you in your war against bh.

That strip on that person was justifiable as they had it coming for a long time after the incident the person caused within bh.

You just point out how much that person needs others to fight their battles. But other then that enjoy your war, even if it's hopeless. It's just all fun in a war game.

8. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I could care less who did what to whom. Support- more war, less hunts. The winner writes the history anyway.

9. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I am actually laughing at you trying so hard woifie, Said person is a member. We just asked that person to back away due to the trash BH made about said person. I've seen both sides.

10. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

[​IMG]

11. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I can read this fine.

12. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Opening line sounds oddly familiar...

When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another.........

Something tells me sky wrote the thread, and the op posted it.

I have used the opening line of the Declaration of Independence for kaw use so many times I have it memorized.

13. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Pup you know me very we'll my friendî„… I won't specify how many of the words were mine or not. I will say that salt was as involved in making this thread as I was, if not more.

Wolfie. The issue isn't the hits on the member. It's the lie about said hits. I don't care who hits who. But if you are the leader of a clan that has an issue with my member, we work out a cease fire for said member. And we agree to it as friends(a friendship that had started years ago) then it should be considered fairly binding, if nothing else then when you break it, you are honest with me about breaking it. But to lie directly to me as a friend knowing I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and to do so while I'm in a war and can't answer properly, is a cowardly thing. One we'll deserving of a war

14. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I see where you are coming from sky.

I allowed a cf with the same member (I think) that you are talking about. I did it because we were friends and I have not broken it, because we are friends.

If you make a deal or other agreement with a friend, then you should uphold your end of the deal. This is only half the story though. I am sure BH have a side as well.

15. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Support a war thread.

16. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

:cool:

17. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Tiny alt. before you talk badly. Remember to remove all links of who you were before that reset. Sorry man. Nice try

18. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

:shock:

19. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

They're not pathetic in my opinion them > black hand

20. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

The fact that you'd get on your alt to insult me, rather then the main which has me added as a friend, or at least has one if my alts, proves you are pathetic. And if you're pathetic, your main, a high up in BH, is also pathetic. Should I continue. Or can we agree. Don't buy cable tv