[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

#bringAnEndToBH

2. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

And now you left URF...

Anyways! Why is Hidude a tutorial level account? I know you don't think much of BH, but that seems odd.

3. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

The names we posted are just the names we each are known by. Hidude is in our account. With hidude in his name. But not his full name. A few match exactly like mine. But exclude alts. Some aren't exact

As for phart. He wanted in. We have him a few minutes to talk. We kicked. Same policy for any member of the other clan who applies after leaving the other one. Clear cc. Allow in. Remove after 5-10 minutes.

4. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Ah, got it. Thanks for the clarification.

5. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

He caused quite a ruckus... There's a few screenshots I would like to never see the light of day.

6. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Because they kicked me :(

I wanted perm

7. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

They should've gave you admin!

8. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

First off....any good war clan does not announce their intentions. You lead with a strip let em know you mean business. Secondly I know bh gets a fair bit of heat in forums for being washed up. That being said they will still crush your farming clan (note I said farming not war). Anyways good luck with that :lol: oh and btw it's a war game, we want to is a suitable excuse to go to war

9. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

I know, I remember. But I was never keen on that kind of stuff.

10. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Onesy. It says in the opening we led with a strip. Secondsy. War threads have been used since you were still a zerosy. So back to that hidey hole

And finally. My "farming clan" represents a few guys (and girls) sitting in a clan fighting a larger group without running ebs while trying to strip track and have a good time. That's the oldest style war clan. The one we aim to be. Just because you can't achieve it yourself does not mean you can change the definition.

11. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

 the obsolete war clan that has no funds, try getting with the times to become relevant

12. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

And it says a rebel got stripped so not you doing the stripping. Just shows bh is smarter than you 

13. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

No. Read it. It says during our last war a rebel was striped by BH. In retaliation we striped one last night. Then released the thread after the strip.

I know they never taught you logic or anything back in the day Onesy. But maybe you learn now. Run along before you make anyone important look stupid

14. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Black hand was always arrogant with no moral grounds.... How can u say they despised it lol it's their game play its what makes black hand black hand lol

15. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Sorry I dozed off after the second sentence 

16. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

And I still fail to see where you say you stripped someone...or is it just me?

17. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

The first encounters I had with black hand would be during the days BH fought Regs, followed by OOS helping regs.

Anyone who saw the banter back then or the wall posts or even the strategy would admit while BH was rude and annoying, they were amusing and a straight forward war clan. And rude and annoying sums up any good war clan

It's nothing to do with fear and everything to do with attitude. Before a BH member would start something with a larger clan to improve his ability to fight superior forces. Now a BH member will open his mouth to anyone regardless of the consequences which has led to very lopsided wars. It's a stumble difference. One recognizable only if you paid attention. But it's there. Not all of BH has changed. But enough have to warrant some action

18. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Oh nvm it's not in the original post it's on your second post

19. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

It's very similar to LSA you don't even know they exist till you check forums  oh right.... We are at war

20. Re: The New Year: A Declaration Of War

You can talk badly about LSA. But if you do I recommend you say it to the boss. If you've got the sack to go and tell omega an insult maybe then you come back here and talk like a man