[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Not sure why you had to quote the whole hing and no add anything to it. But ok

X. It's a 1t reset bomb. I have the money to do the strip. I have the accounts and the Xtals here to take a large chunk of said strip. And I've been friends long enough to know when to. But unless we took 96% of your gold. Which is insane. Even you and BH won't clear hat much on a strip because it takes an insane amount of steals, then when you reset the bomb we lose more

You haven't always been an idiot. Don't start now. You know I'm not stupid enough to target a bomb that will hurt us more then you.
    As for no cleared strips. We did enough that a member if yours had to unbank and buy back his own reset bomb. Giving us all our funds back and then some. Costing him money. While we maybe didn't clear it. We certainly benefited and you lost on that strip. Or we can move to one of the other small ones. No matter how you look at it. We did something

Let's also cover the BH hasn't gone ps. BH has been xtaling away on HTe. They do that at the start if every war. They never go ps before they run out of seals and horns to self pin on. It's no surprise they haven't yet. Urf has more handles then attack builds anyway. So they don't actually have to worry about troop attacks except from a few of us and they can pin on the eb quickly.

Xtreme. I like your cf terms. You know why. Because you know they won't happen. You say them to look bad. And you'll eat them a few months down the road when you realize the best deal you'll ever get is mutual and I can quote the terms you and cheezey said and shove them in your face.

2. I will 100% honor my word on this. If you have the funds to strip me, do it. I won't reset my bomb on you.

I guarantee you can't afford to. That's a laughable statement. Your cr1 was bragging about his 4k bb 

3. I keep an average of 20k Bb per account. I keep 400b more in a bank only myself and one member know about. I've had several offers for people to but said ally off you.

But once again. The reason were at war is you lied to me. Why would I trust your word

4. 400b. **** on my face and call me a hootin hornswaggler! Thats a lot of gold!

5. One player. I just listed something like 1t in personal funds. You implied my clan as a whole wouldn't have that much. I could be off on my math. But with 40k minimum Bb and 400b extra that strips you X. Good try though

6. Have fun getting that all consolidated in to one account.

7. Hmmm I smell something. What could it be ahhh that's right it's the smell off bull poop.

8. Matty. Still waitin on those ss

9. K honestly shhh stop whining in forums bb everything gonna be ok hope ur elbows ok from the scrapes I gave them last night with my scooter

10. Another bunch of noobs trying to beat BH, good luck because it will never happen.

Xtreme, this is Dopey btw. I don't have my iPad so I had to make a new account

11. Hi dopey its xtreme

I like salted crackers

12. Wouldn't call a thread with pretty colours and picture a "high effort" thread. Doubt it took him 10mins to think, plan, write and make it look pretty.

13. Resilience did it pretty good.

14. WoIfie, its better than a no effort noob thread. I doubt many people want to spend too much time on an internet declaration of war.
    Does it really matter anyway? What was meant to be said was said.

15. Pity they put more effort into this thread than actual fighting.

16. You've attempted how many single strips on us. How was that bomb you hired tonight. Your friend must be mad. He took it off your hands only to go boom. How sad. And you did what. 13 actions before she went dtw. That's just the last one
    You're doing more then BH today though. We had 20 ish reported hits from carot and X. And a bunch of scouts. And I got 7 steals. But I assumed that was you.

Keep up the good effort Matty. Maybe one day you'll matter to someone

17. No idea who hired it from me.
    40b allie was one full bar steals and 3/4 attacks.
    Then she banked in bb that's a 10b loss for her after she resells bb. So on my own less than 5 minutes I've lost her 10b. While earning myself 2b roughly.

How's that a lose for me????

18. Yesterday I stripped kid-a 30b and cleaned him myself.

Another win for me I believe.

Whose next?????

Maybe it's already happening.

19. I'm sorry. Statistically. That's impossible. You alone. With one account. Even at 24 xtals could not clear a strip. Not even with two. It takes you four accounts at the one unload then 24 xtals to do 100 bars, enough to claim victory but not clear. And your eb history says you fid not run 24 xtals at once yesterday. And I doubt you had 4 alts do it for you

Even if you did. That's $90 worth of xtals to clear a thirty bil strip. Who lost more

And as for haley. Oh big deal. She lost a bit in banking. It happens. The gut who brought the reset bomb from you less then five minutes after the strip lost the full price. And dint lie and say it was a random buy. No one buys inactive obvious reset bombs randomly with very rare exceptions, none of which "coincidently" happening right after a strip.

I love seeing you make an idiot of yourself. It shows a lot. If the former owner of bh knows so little about the game what could he have taught his members