[BH] The New Year: A Declaration Of War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Reid, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Next time proofread to make sure people can read your dribble

2. Wear is willeh I ned to appli teh crem fo u bb

3. Day 4 of this long hard osw.

I wake up, panicking because it's a text from a clan mate. I assume they finally found the funds to strip me. I don't even read the text.

I log in to kaw, I see gold out, I'm in so much awe of this great fear that I consider resetting.

Then I realize my clanny asking if I knew a place he could do EE. The gold I have out is because we finished a hte. My nf is empty except for 6 attacks.

Alas just another boring day of this osw. I donated 340b to their funds, and expected them to answer with a strip. Guess not.

So sky, my question is. Your clan has no defensive pots. Majority have no allies. You've not attempted one successful strip, nor could you clean it if you did. At what point will such a valiant leader as yourself realize your clan is dead. You killed it with this foolish endeavor. Kudos for the effort. We were a little bored. Now we're even more bored. I've always considered you a friend. Didn't realize a strip during shard event over somebody new to your clan revoked that friendship. So be it. When you'd like a cf you can request one on this thread.

I also offer a cf to any of the victims of sky's foolishness, they can ask for a cf on my wall and it will be granted. You play no part in this, you're just an unfortunate victim on the sidelines.

乃Ħ

4. Who are blackhand??

6. best...gif.... Ever!

7. BH insulting another clan because they're allyless/potless and can't strip for their lives.

The irony. Seems they've found their match.

8. As my war with your "clan" is separate from black hands osw, I will require a full apology from sky for his remarks.

Also an apology from salt as if it wasn't for him sky would be my only target in your so called clan.

Salt also needs to apologise to his clan mates who I have stripped and been spanking with no response.

Sky will require his own thread. Salt may post his either on sky's new thread or here.

9. Matty, I hit you, and got four inc attacks. Half of which failed. You just "spanking" the smallers members(who are loving it), and staying away from the larger builds(who aren't actually that large). The only thing your doing to this clan is making us laugh. At least Black Hand returns incoming with ferocity

10. 
    If everyone in BH hasn't gone pure spy yet then whoever they are fighting must suck

11. That's the truth. Usually they're dropping attack buildings quicker than a prom dress.

12. Fb steals had no stop using pots to fail one. But I am only hitting a little noob.

When you say you hit me that think you find you failed all 4 of your attempts off Attack then failed 6 scouts. I got the screen shots want me to share.

13. If you like, I couldn't care less. Also...
    It's not impressive to throw a FB steals at someone who was recently Zeroed by enemies who can actually war. But keep on feeling like a man

14. Shut up HD ;)

He's a true warrior.

15. I can't tell if your being serious

16. Maybe. Maybe not.
    Do take into account I have no idea who the hell matty is or his history.
    So I have no place to say.

17. I see lol. Fair enough.
    Still waiting for those SS Matty

18. Xtreme Last warning get off forums or else perm ban from bh

19. First me, now X. Dude you need to reel in your brobar and stop swinging.