banned from wall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok op stop being a liar and starting stuff. There wolf. Now go eat **** 

2. I wasn't aiming it at op on this thread and I didn't look at op either, I just seen flaming and trolling. I'm not saying that you are a flamer or troll, I know I'm a bad troll at times.

But all this that I'm posting is aimed that everyone who thinks it is right to destroy threads. I've had a few people leave forums because the lack of kindness and it's only going to get worse...

As I said if you don't like it or if it's spam purposely flaming something then don't post.

3. Yeah real big help there pup, I know my spelling isn't at it's best and right now I don't care. I'm making a stand on what I believe to right and I'm not going to change my mind on it

4. Well I posted cause I know op and all of his crap first hand. So he wants to make threads trashing my friends and making false accusations . You are damn right I'm gonna a day something

5. Wolfie, you seem mad. Would you like to listen to some zen music to calm yourself?

6. Wolfie, no support
    Puns fite me irl
    Pup is noooooob
    Red

7. Rikki may i have tea and music?

8. Yes I am lol that would be very helpful rikk :lol:

And if you could read I've stated again and again, op doesn't get anything from me, I don't care what he has down it's the people that post after op reflect the image of forums. This just happens to be the thread I unload on

9. "I just saw flaiming" not "I just seen flaming"
    "aimed at" not "aimed that"
    "As I said, if you" not "As I said if you"

10. Omar ill fite you irl :p

11. Pup you do realise that no matter how much you correct my spelling I care less and less 

If I really did care id make sure that it was prefect before posting ;) you'll be at this all night just saying

But I do like how you have resorted to correcting my spelling than to see what you have done wrong. Like a child really

12. That's true, i gave up long ago on correcting his spelling.

13. A few trolls reflect the image of the entire forum community, but you noob raging doesn't reflect any image on your clan? This is what we call a double standard.

14. If you think this is noob raging I really do feel sorry for you, just shows even more that your to stubborn to admit that you know you're destroy forums as a whole

15. "realize" not "realise"
    "I'd or I would" not "id"
    That isn't all the mistakes, but I want to address the content.

I think you do care. Which is why after my first few corrections, you posted a pretty decent one. I had to read it a few times to find mistakes. Then when you posted this one, in an attempt to make people believe you do not care, you went back to third grade level. I don't think I've done anything wrong. I didn't troll op. In fact, I agreed so much with your stand on helping the community that I took it upon myself to help you. You are welcome.

16. Anyways I thought that it was actives that speak for the clan not like my clan has very called in help to farm a clan with 50 members how many was it you needed to farm aces n eights ? Yeah should how you clowns can hold your own in a fight, your all talk no action

17. Action * not actives

18. HAHA! YES! Now we gonna talk crap about clans. Hmmm. Did you forget I was in BH for the entire LR vs BH wars? When you joined were you unaware that the entire clan (except 5-6 of us) left to do EE's back to back in oG alliance? Did you forget when Hayden quit and leadership was so unstable that they merged with worms without consulting any admins? You have no room to talk about my clan. BH should have died when ripper and them went to LR. They were the real BH. Don't get me wrong, there are some real BH in BlackHand. Rinus, etc. You are not one of them. Over 3/4 the new BH are eb fairies.

I suppose this marks the end of me ever joining BH again. Players like you have ruined a great clan.

19. Actually players like you leaving have hurt it we are picking up the pieces after you lot and if you was such a great help as you say you'd still be here. And in truth it's still the same

But hey not like your drawing this away from what I'm getting at anything to pull it away from the fact that I am right about all this flaming and trolling forums is destroying it :roll:

20. Funny Wolfie , you obviously have no idea what you are talking about on the Aces n eights comment. So now I call you out for giving out false info and accusing us  way to join op 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.