banned from wall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reading comprehension is a very useful tool in life. Hopefully one day you will manage to gain the skill.

2. But I know went to admit when I'm wrong unlike you lot how many times do I have to say it wasn't for the op of this thread ? 5 now yet you still make it about this noob op

3. Is there an issue that should be clarified that I have yet seen?

4. There is always issues with woLfie

5. Yeah Diablo. Wolfie started trash talking puns. So I came here and read some of wolfies post. He was suggesting help the community. So I helped him with some grammar. To which he took as an impulse to insult DKoD. So now I will be farming him until he apologizes.

6. Hah, you know very well that you will not receive an apology. Please don't forget your roots. If pun was insulted by Wolfie, why are you involved?

7. Cause he posted it in public. If I farmed wolfie, why are you involved?

Don't forget my roots? Please. If you are insinuating my roots are BH then you are wrong. I was in X's Fury, ZAFT Carnage and Pure EVil before BH was restarted. I was in YG in 2011, but that doesn't count cause its not the same BH.

Anyway, back to the point. Your logic is it was wolfie and puns so why i am involved. In that case. Its me hitting wolfie, why you involved?

8. So pin has someone fight is battles then when dia comes rolling into forums it's none of her business right 

9. You insinuated his actions reflected BH, am I correct?

:p

10. Not reflects, represents. Meaning when he posts something he basically gives an overall reputation to himself and his clan. If you read, I said any member's posts represent their clan. But I'm not arguing on forums. Wanna talk pm me. Wanna hit me, hit me.

Otherwise, I'm farming wolfie and that is that. Nothing else, nothing more.

11. And if you read I did say sorry to pun on page 4 :|

I'm not saying sorry again for noobs that have gotten butthurt

Iron maiden has given more inc than you lot... Fails they may be but still he gets a meddle for trying

12. No but you continue to disrespect me . So I'll be in your news soon enough 

13. I continued cos of your friend :D

14. Please do not take me for a fool. You helped? :shock: Not in the kindest way at least ;)

This issue is between Pun and Wolfie.

15. The issue would of been dealt with as well if it wasn't for you pup ;)

16. Support wolfietell those noobs how it is

17. This wolfie really can talk lol

18. This Hannah really knows how to be a eb fairy, what was the last hit you did? Oh wait your too busy being eb noobs then fighting

19. Oh Hannah, haven't you heard? Wolfie is quite the exceptional story teller!
    Perhaps you should save yourself, before he gets started on you :lol:

Oops too late for that :oops:

20. how was that strip Hannah I'd been waiting soooo long to do that it felt SO good I wish I could have caught that feeling in a bottle.so magical

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.