banned from wall

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol all these ppl stealing my gif.

2. Im proud to be eb fairies Bh vs Playmate Dolls lol isnt that funny u look so tough, provoking and making trouble and the rest of the clannies will back up, u guys really cant stand 1vs1 , the way u do reflects on ur clan, i respect Bh legend, not all this new ones

3. 1 last post.

Sorry Diablo, but you do not get to decide who this is between. It's just me hitting him, none of my other clan members. Which makes it me and wolfie. You now how I play this game. If someone talks crap I hit them. Pretty simple.

4. If i dont disband my clan in 2 weeks time, u losejust accept the fact the eb noobs u calling can fight on uwell goodluck, Playmate Dolls Vs Blackhand, lol really funny, just laughing on it

5. I wish you knew what you were talking about Hannah. But I'm not going to waist my time trying to slowly explain it to the incompetent

6. Hehe u cannot get all u want, u cannot destroy my family, im sure u guys cannot handle real osw clan that y u chosen us to osw with, by the way dont tickle me farmer

7. We will see where your family stands in a month

8. Now as a mere spectator, I am just holding you publicly accountable for your actions. You seem to have gotten involved in an issue that your clan mate should have been able to handle. :shock:

Have fun :mrgreen:

9. A month? I remember u said in 2weeks time? Now u realize not the easy right 

Goodluck

My last post

10. Bye Hannah, can't wait to see you back in forums one day ;)

11. idk it could still take 2 weeks we will see but we are all just having a blast in this Pwar I've actually grown might never stop️

12. By the way im talkin to wolfieu guys back him up? Lol, u see what u guys did reflect on u, really cant stand 1vs1i talked to wolfie, diablo and farmer came to rescue, im not bragging ur clan into forum ur the one mentioned it, scroll up guys️ i actually want this to keep as a secret 

13. We are in OSW, moron.

14. ️so proud lol, just chill diablo dont get upset

15. The infamous "Last post?" Why bother.

Welcome back
    Hannah!!

16. Did a very good job at it Hannah well done to you, no really I'm going to give you a well done sticker :|

And if you cares to read I was busy dealing with people who knew how to hit back instead of you guys failing scout bombs, how many was it you need to pin me ... 6 and I still came on with half bar after all the fails.

17. We Ride Together We Die Together
    Touch Allies

18. I believe this is now time for a lock due to getting off topic.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.