Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to agree with anarchy on this. Saying we let our actions do the talking when posting in forums is well quite the opposite of doing actions. It's talking ****.

2. interesting……………

3. No support. Hearing from friends inside AOW that they were not even informed of OSW

4. Lets be clear. Unless you live under a rock, dont particapate in cc, or know how to read, it was common knowledge for two weeks aow was looking at war. So far all i see with those that dont agree with this war & side with noor, or post fallacies that are uninformitive, are a complete waste of all our time.

5. I can't stop watching the gif on page 6...

6. Lol morgana hates me...

7. Lol im love in this fourm but I aint go do. No talking just here to say friday ill be in "UR" newsfeed

8. And the reason. I.am going to stand before u wrecking u ia because ur whole clan has to hit. On guy The_noor_empire_sucks_ass is Pathetic u need ur whole clan y because u were geting that ass whooped lmao when I get in ima turn this shyt up and ima see everyone of u but. First. Im. Sorting with "U"

9. ^you smoll but you scury

10. This is a alt little buddy and uts scary yea u would be scared in real life ur a nolife nerd

11. 

12. Im sorry I dont see noor near aow as. Ur clan name so yea

13. Lol wut

I guess it takes a real tough to talk smack with his little baby alt.. Your daddy couldn't fight but at least he posted with his main.. Smh

14. Yea and. I takes a lame to. Comment on someone's else business looking for trouble

15. This prolly is ur main right?

16. Hes too scared to give me his main

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.