Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE TITLE

2. Support

3. Support Noor. Down with wanna-be-God clan empires.

4. only 1.3 tril?

My nan is better at stripping than you :|

5. Dead End - shouldn't you be returning hits instead of being forum warriors ?

6. Im the only person from dead end on here and ima guest there

7. Oops. Lol

Carnage you made me look stupid :p

8. Post #54

God Damn

Noor just layed that **** down.

9. You mean #64? #54 is the one asking for a pal.

10. The beauty of the Little dude fighting the Tyrant is this- noone likes the tyrants. Oddly, kaw has some borderline personality disorders… or maybe thats the players. Moot point. Seeing clans like Noor fighting for their right to be, regardless of Anything that is said, is what brings true hope back to this game. War game indeed- and what happened to the tyrannical nazi regime? Anyone? Fight the good fight!- everyone who wants to enjoy a game of hope, not despair.

e.e sounds to me like some folks need to up their dosage to 1500mg of TryActinRight. I can only PRAY these folks aint half as shitty in the Real World, as they portray in this game. If so… well that explains a lot ;)

*nuf said*

11. Morgana,

War weariness is not an insult. It's what happens after duration in war. I would hope that u don't think that soldiers that have war weariness are in fact being insulted by the term.

I have not violated the cf at all and I won't. You guys however, need to stay focused here. You threatened AOW with OSW during our war. Not me. You are reaping what you sew. Save the tears for someone who cares. I care not.

And we didn't use 7 clans against you. Maybe other apoc clans helped stripped but that's our M.O. Nobody held a gun to ur head and made u involve urselves in our war. In fact I gave flyer more than 3 chances to pack his things and leave war with no cf terms.

It's hilarious that you find others to blame for ur current condition and I hope u come out of this having learnt something.

Don't **** with apoc. It's a fools errand.

And the way u conducted urselves in our war was pathetic. Spent more money and time creating and disbanding clan names that resemble the great KotFE.

I need only change one letter in ur clan when referring to u. Seems appropriate after the unprovoked slander to our name that u felt was a good idea. Good luck in ur war. I support a dead and disbanded noor empire 

12. Too much talk too little hits lets play this to the end and than decide who is who all i can say aow finaly wars and im glad im part of it so lets play :) and no hard feelings

13. osti come at me you noob

14. Hey chaos gonna run from this war like you've done before?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.