Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yep. And im sure thats ur main.

2. This is not my main

3. Evil_rising, shut that hole on your face! You ain't gonna nothing but go inactive when you start getting hit...

This little punk has no stamina for war. You threatened me on my wall and went inactive soon after I started smacking you around.

Bring out your main account. I'll smash that one too!

4. Support for AoW <3 i think i have some noors on my future farm list xD

5. Sit back down. You aren't Slim Shady.

6. Nubs
    Of
    Epic
    Battles

NOEB

7. say what you want everyone does EBs.. so don't bash one clan when your doing EB's yourself. iChaos knows what his family does. they have fun chatting and doing some ebs.. weather is be for gold or equips... they also have friendly CC. But hey go ahead and bash them for doing EB's when you do the same thing :roll: :lol:

8. Very fine observation crackersoblivion, i mean i see these guys smash talking, but they are all active in current ebs :). Support ichaos!

9. Yeah, I hit HTEs, Destroyers and the occasional blue piggies but I don't fail my strips or claim to be the newsfeed warrior on my own 'war' declaration thread.

10. And What's HTE, ROTW, & DESTROYER? EB's... think before you write. :)

11. Good luck Noor empire. :) have fun all

12. I'm Evil_rising's main.

13. Come at me bro

14. I thought HTE was a rancor war...

15. Ebs can actually serve several purposes in an osw.. I'm in an osw and I'm active in ebs 

16. Oh dear.. 5 clans on 40 people *holds out wallet* please just take it, dont hurt me* -.- AoW Underworld, where were you when HoL killed off Haven and Anarchy? Hiding. Dont try act big because you can type on a keyboard and fail a strip 

17. Why is bacon narwhal, the career gh, on here talking like a straight up gangsta.. You have been a gh for 4 years and don't grow.. Who the heck are you stripping? Do you even KAW?

18. I'm Jac's main

19. Bacon narwal talks the talk but hides behind a tiny guild hansel ?
    Please post with a main if you're gonna talk like a boss if not you're less than an eb noob you're a PIMD roll of dimes holder

20. Northlane i will rip your anus apart

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.