Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Concealed using a Val quote there

2. I don't normally post on forums, in actual fact this is my 3rd post in my time on kaw. Anyone who knows me knows me or has dealt with me knows I don't lie and I always try and take an honourable and neutral stance.

Now having said that. You guys and your 'formidable family' (quoting your clan page) of 5 clans and 400 accounts(ish) jump a clan who's just been in an osw with Apoc (and by just I mean it ended 12 hours ago). You put your 400 up against our 40.

This is a war we can really get behind, a war of self defence and this will be fun. There will not ever be a cf request from NOOR, we won't surrender and we won't retreat.

I'm a realist though, u guys outnumber us and outfund us, NOOR will all be naked and potless before the war is over I accept that. But you'll lose a lot more than us, we will simply outlast you. A year from now when you're tired, frustrated and annoyed with our resolve, u will ask for a cf and if we're in a generous mood, we will accept it.

Enjoy what you've started AOW, I know I will.

3. Show us the proof!! We are all sitting on the edge of our seats let's see the proof of this failed strip..

4. Tisk tisk tisk big mistake

5. Lots of talk there guys
    As you can see we let our actions do the talking rather then our members trashtalking

6. Umm chaos you made a thread about it and then complain about them talking? Right...

7. Yeah, I think that's crystal clear from the thread you started in order to brag about a failed strip, make a name for yourselves, and request an apology thread from us in.  lol

8. If that we're true good sir, why bring it to the forums at all? There's no need for wars to have an accompanying forum post. The hypocrisy with what you've just posted doesn't actually make sense.

You want to advertise to kaw you're in a war and have an outlet here by updating this thread with strips and such and if we post any kind of response, then we're trash talking, I see no trash talk from Noor on this thread, we've been polite, respectful and honest.

Anyway, last post from me, I wish both you and aow luck and look forward to seeing you in my news :)

9. Yeah Val,
    InB4You

10. I thought art of war can't forum post :eek:

[​IMG]

11. Hey Noor. You said you wouldn't cf but why did you cf with kotfe?

12. Support aow

13. "We let our actions do the talking."

Has a thread on how awesome AoW is, how they're going to 'win', big notes himself, etc.

Then states "We let our actions do the talking", which is just completely contradictory to itself, in the fact that you are even saying it.

Going strong so far.
    But mind my irrelevant, noob trash-talk, I just can't 'talk with my actions' because I lub DA red aperion too much.

14. Op please can you tell me Why did you post about a failed strip? Should I respect you for a failed strip? Or perhaps because you made it public?..It sounds to me like they are hurting you a little more than you care to admit, my respect is going to Noor as they are knuckling down and getting their hands dirty and not putting their dirty laundry in public. These things should be left private and between the parties involved not displayed like this. I feel this has tarnished the honour and respect that Noor are deserved for fighting like true warriors!

15. Good luck OP. Youre going to need it.

16. ~> I see dead people e.e…

17. If you take the profits from the allies you've hired it ain't a fail strip

18. I wanna farm that infamous guy at aow.. He is a real tool.. But he too smoll

19. Respect list for AoW. SS or BS.

20. The amount of times people shot down for being eb fairies, it was stupid. Now AoW declare OSW you all insult. I'm not AoW anymore but I still respect some, just remember you can change your image in a snap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.