Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HA! so awesome to see noob empire in forums again so quickly.

Note to self** if ur gonna threaten a clan with OSW while ur already in OSW, it's best to not be a small, beaten, war weary clan. Best to put beef on the back burner for your members sake. B2B OSW will take it's toll on anyone.

Is it Friday? Feels like a Friday.

2. As you can see here people from op's post, that's a very good example of a failed strip. Lets give op a hand on their idea of "starting this war off with a bang." Like stated before, first to take to forums about a war is most likely the losing side, I give this war a week at most.

3. -TURD- 7/12/13 at np ichaos 4/9/11 stl np

4. Ichaos darling, find me on pal, i have a couple questions for you nooblet. 

5. Mare now I know who you remind me of. Swabia. Lol the school of kool-aid drinking and gum flapping.

6. Flyer stay focused. Don't let the fact that you single handedly snuck my alt into the last war get to you. It wasn't ur fault. I'm much smarter than you.

7. Yep just like Swabia 

8. No offence to Swabia. But he ain't got **** on me

9. Hmmm pretty sad you need to make thread to feel important. Must be children who didn't get enough attention growing up,

10. ^ your clan owner created a thread about the kotfe name and created a clan

11. Ok so you tried to strip someone who had NO IDEA it was coming, and you still only managed to take a tiny bit over half? With a whole family of clans involved???? Good start to your war so far don't leave your house without your helmet today.

12. The whole point if a strip is to catch them off guard so they don't know about it. Do you even KAW bro?

13. Yeah no **** Minas Mornoob, but most strips happen during an OSW when people are aware of the threat of being stripped. These guys couldn't clear the surprise strip that started their OSW.

14. Nightmare, the way you act after a ceasefire is truly unique.

I appreciate those in APOC who have been respectful since the ceasefire. It shows true class and reflects well on your characters and on your respective clans. The ceasefire thread was locked so quickly that I never got the chance to pay my respects.

Nightmare, I'm sure your spy got a lot of info at KOTF. A member there sent me screenshots of clan chat and although a few said goodnight in their clan it mostly seemed to be a family clan under siege trying to get organized and have fun. They aren't a war clan. But they did their best and didn't give in until the ceasefire terns allowed them to keep their tags. They deserve a hell of a lot of credit for that.

As for your insults... You say we are war weary, but we are warriors. This is what we do.

You had 7 big Apoc war clans fighting two smaller clans, and we were not broken. Within a few hours 5 AOW eb clans ambush us, and our reaction? Bring it on.

Keep taunting us. Keep ridiculing. You will never have to fight the kind of wars we do, you are Goliath and we are David. You will always have those war clans at your back, no matter if you are wrong or right. You are a KOTFE leader and that is the power that is yours to wield.

Here at Noor we will keep taking on giants, pushing back, fighting stripped from pin if necessary. We do it because we love it. We do it because we don't prioritize fake gold over honor. We do it because we like a challenge, we don't have the politics and huge alliances but we have courage and grit and a go to hell attitude to anyone who disrespects us. We are free to jump in any fight we choose and we fight like hell. That is our power to wield.

So go ahead and insult us. Support these fools in forums if it makes you happy. Call us names and make the nature of the ceasefire we have held less than 24 hours a mockery.

You think that you are kicking us when we are down but you are mistaken. We war. We like it. This is why we play the game. 

15. How do you know how much gold you take?

16. Ahdy, come check it out, that lady's got some writing skills. Nom nom nom, nice one ma'am.

17. Oh man that was very clever, changing my name to say noob. I wish I had the brain capacity of you man, great job. There have been countless OSW's that have been started by a strip and the owner of NOOR empire should've seen it coming by her actions, my support goes to AOW in this war.

18. My support goes to Michael J Fox, period. Keep up the good work mike! 2,21 gigawatts!!!! 

19. Posting my support for morgana. Nightmare ... You remind me of the big kid in the playground ! ALL THE TOYS ARE MINE ! ... Lol . Honestly you take yourself too seriously
    Question for you .... What reward do you get from picking the wings off of flies? Don't answer that .... I already know !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.