Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Lawyer to the rescue!

Mr. Weezus, on petition of Villy, I have arrived to this thread, to verify the honesty and truthfulness of your medical degrees and certifications of such.

Having read your post, I can assure that you are more than fit to be a gynecologist, so this claim of your titles being invalid, are thus incorrect.

Sincerely,

Breakdown
    Unlicensed Lawyer

2. War runners like Vaspin will be showing their true identity one by one as the war intensifies and rages on no doubt.

This is the war of the two brave giants, so weak hearts have no place.

I just worked out many in the top 50 LB are warring on both sides. What is even more interesting is that 7/10 top 10 LB payers are involved in this ZAFT vs Apocalse show down.

Players warring in top 10 are: Chongo-Hombre, Cella, Ayiraa, RedStar, Laoda, KingWongy and The-ArabianPeninsula-Wolf.

Apart from Chongo-Hombre and Ayiraa the rest belong to ZAFT.

I WILL LEAVE THE REST TO YOUR IMAGINATION. 

3. Out of the LB players Ayira's battle losses have increased the most. The battle losses of other LBers are insignificant. So you can get an idea of the activity.....

4. Full support to Apocalypse.

5. Also romeo's battle losses have also increased significantly...

6. Finally
    Been waiting for this for a while..
    I predict zaft will win, not taking sides, just an honest opinion...(don't hurt me apocalypse)  good luck to all participating

7. I got an idea, if you are not involved, shut the hell up!!!!!!!

8. AMEN

*First time posting on an alt, me no likey*

9. How many clans are fighting? This isnt the biggest war. The war to take down KingR0b was(25 clans i believe) those were the good old days when zaft was only half the strength of iG

10. Apocalypse

11. This isn't the war of David vs Goliath.... This is the war of Goliath vs Goliath!!!!!! Lol

KEEP IT REAL Venom

12. Support Laoda and Chongo,**** the big bullied Redshit and those hit player whom hired their allies, shitdog phew......

13. 
    

14. A day in the life of ...[​IMG]

15. The screenshots below highlight a conversation which took place between Mr-Bonehead and Spartan War Machine (SE Leader) in November 2012. These conversations mark the beginning of SE Moving to eliminate those improperly representing the SE tag and name.

Unfortunately, before it gets pointed out, individual members and names are not captured at this time. They were placed on a note pad sheet and eliminated systematically at the discretion of the SE leadership. This is something you will choose to either accept or deny, I'll give you that its a very relevant point, however rest assured, Cozza has been a target for some time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So now we fast forward to present and zaft a reaction to a long time farm:

So....he was asked to name change. Yes he was farmed but he had been farmed long before he joined zaft. After negotiations had gone succesfully, you can tell by the jovial talk in the Pal room, Laoda's answer is that Weezus should change his account name as well (he didn't like it)...

[​IMG]

Now " I have issues with your name" arbitrarily lol.... (Note: Diablo is Warsin, ZAFT Leader and founder who at this time has not clued in that Laoda has decided to piss in the cornflakes of this negotiation)

[​IMG]

Laoda, who is Coss or whatever? This is leadership at its finest. Laoda is an account which 99% of KaW cannot touch or hit, we all know he cares about the little guy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dun worry, "we can deal with him later"

Ok, so we go to war.....I get pulled back from semi-retirement. "Loada, lets talk this out":

[​IMG]

Well ok then...I guess I'm not qualified.....

In the end this is a play to dominate.

Like I said in previous posts Apocalypse is made up of strong war forged families willing to do whatever it takes to protect and persevere our friends and family. ZAFT is made up of forced alliances and people who expect protection from a name. Well in this case cozza got it, the leadership didn't know who he was, what he did or why the conflict arose.

It is not as Laoda had put "because TS hit our member", this is a premeditated skirmish which has been planned for some time.

ZAFT members and clan leaders: If you wish to be removed from this conflict, you need only post your request on this thread and all Apocalypse hits will stop. We will defend ours and we will stand against our opponent until victory is achieved and we are the last standing.

An account in its ivory tower will not win this war, the soldiers on the battle field will win this war.

16. Bump for all zaft to read.

17. People usually don't create username with a tag. When people become a perm member of a clan, then they change name and added tag. The fact that this player has a SE tag mean that he has changed name before. I don't know if he is using money or not, but if he changed it once, he should be able to change it again.

18. Wow, looks like ZAFT has some explaining to do ;)