Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

So did I miss something, or is there no mention of cozza whatsoever in the PM you just posted?

I see some mention of a person named "reaper."

Chuckie, my little duckie. You know I love you, but if you and your friends wanna be bullies, why not just stand by that value system and just keep being bullies? There is no point in being apologetic about it. This is a war game. If you wanna randomly start farming ZAFT, just confess that your friends wanted to start trouble, and be done with it.

There is no point trying to justify what you did to motivate your troops to support your unjustified war effort. Just take the ass whooping you're about to receive like a big boy and move on with your life.

2. Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name

[​IMG]

3. I'm a nobody but took time to read all the SS. I see no place where you still have proof you was farming this cozza person for months prior. As for the conversation with that Laoda, without seeing the full convo. I have no comment for it. But will be interesting to see what post this brings to the thread.

4. Laoda has always acted as such. God, War, ETC (all other ZAFT leaders as far as i can recall) have always shown respect towards me, integrity and a positive attitude towards resolving issues (as like when i farmed zeus once and got into a small skirmish).

This has crossed into other games as well that ive encountered Laoda. He has always relied on his stats to back him up and has very rarely had a challenge. With ZAFT being a powerhouse he has no fear anymore and this is also included in other games. Ive been harssed and told by him several times muxh the same thing "i am beneath him".

Cheers apoc, may Laoda be taken off his high horse.

~ScarletShadow, The Legendary Assassin

5. Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got

Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help alot 

Wouldn't you like to get away ?

6. @Cheese,

Perhaps you completely missed the second to last ss where SirCozza is mentioned more than once.. :roll:

It's understandable given your contempt towards Apoc, but come on, pay a little bit more attention.

7. @ Cheese and friends.

You can choose to accept or deny at this point. Don't care. We know the truth, and you're as irrelevant in this conflict as you were in the game when you played.

Can you imagine how many screenshots we'd have to keep for every individual farming issue? Do you really think SE had only this to deal with since November 2012? Errrr, retract that comment because you might actually think that

Truth is, little mr cozza doesnt want to fess up because at this point an entire alliance of clans has gone to war to support his cause and he's flat out lying about it. If we had screenshots of the names being discussed, they would be out there. But the method of choice for tracking - Note pad on the iPhone. Its used for several KaW related things.

8. If what you say is true, Weezus, what have you got to lose in posting proof to support your case?

9. @ Chuck

Didn't you already ask ZAFT members who want to leave the war to post on this thread? You didn't get any takers then, what makes you think you'll get any now? ZAFT seems to be pounding you guys. The Hit Squad is being stripped, Monster Garage dropped in the clan ranks, and we haven't seen any mass defections of ZAFT members despite the all the rumors. For a "forced alliance" they're standing together just fine.

The fact is, you guys got into this because SE has noob leadership and now you're butt hurt. Your members aren't happy they getting stripped because SE was too stupid to ask ZAFT to have cozza change his name and instead started farming him. ZAFT did what any clan would do and hit back. You thought you could intimidate ZAFT. You thought wrong. You will defends yours? They will defend theirs.

You have one thing right though. An account in its ivory tower will not win this war. Here's another fact. Neither will an account pleading in the forums for people to remove themselves from this conflict. Give it a rest already and stop begging.

10. IDK Speaker...
    Ive seen CanadianGal more oft then not in a ZAFT clan.. yet she now resides in MG
    Care to explain?

11. I guess we will just have to see. Enough talk from noob accounts. Sit back and watch. Cheese. You can email as many charts regarding apocalypse tz as u want. Zaft must be getting desperate if they have turned to you for advice.

༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ╰_╯ས།ཧᅢTཀΛгཇ ཀΛངᅢ།སཇ ᏝФяD╰_╯ ⊀ot╒☰

12. Starless alt don't think your opinion really matters

13. Choose to accept or don't. If you want me to post a screen shot of notepad with his name written in it - I will, but the fact is that could be doctored and re-written.

Now, for someone who quit KaW to go be a student... you're having a tough time keeping up with what's being said and written (despite the use of PIXTURES!), I'd ask that if you can't read the posts thoroughly and respond intelligently that you leave my thread and stop posting :mrgreen: :lol:

And @ Guy with 1 post and no stats because ZAFT Doesnt allow its members to post on the forums - Post with main, or get off my thread as well. Your membership deserves to know what its leadership thinks of them and how it treats them. We didnt even post the screenshots of Laoda telling Zeus, Huay, Godsin and bOrIng to shut up, he was talking.

14. As expected. A non-response.

15. Would never turn to Cheese for anything . can't even respect to simply spell ZAFT with caps. "sold his acc " after talking smack and getting hammered

16. I didn't sell my account.

Nice try trying to deflect the topic, though. That's a great strategy to avoid answering tough questions.

17. Cheese u wanna comment about emailing our time zones ? Lol

18. I see you're avoiding the real question regarding the content of the OP.

Excellent choice. Keep deflecting!

19. Does the reason really matter? Wars have been started over a hell of a lot less.

It's always going to be a matter of he said she said, and there's nothing that outsiders like us that are NOT in the war can do to change that.

You've been bound and determined to blame the big bad "bullies" Apoc in this matter cheese, but looking at the ss Laoda doesn't exactly come across as being very cordial in the entire matter now does he?

I've been rooting for ZAFT this whole time, but you know what, it seems to me like Laoda has become complacent and untouchable on his ZAFT throne. Maybe it's time someone reminds him that nothing lasts forever.

20. I'm just loving the silence on the subject from the apoc camp. :lol: