Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Wow still claiming I'm an alt ok look log into a pc check my join date now compare it to cozzas an alt really wouldn't be 1year older then the main now would it no it would be the main and also would be the bigger account y do u stupid people believe I'm an alt if it's an excuse to hot me be a man and say its because I insulted u you your face don't just say oh look that guys smaller then cozza and defending him he has to be an alt no grow a brain cell stop watching tv and go back to school you single celled organism

VILLY OUT
    EVOLUTION IT HAPPENED ONCE ALREADY

2. Plus this term villify thanks I like that even if it makes me sound villainous the fact that you needed to create a word just to explain the insults I've been slinging around obviously means I've been doing it right I can now sleep easy.

P.S.
    All u cute little ***** cats who will be knocking on my door this evening go round back the cat flaps unlocked and theres some a L of milk by the fridge enjoy

3. Wow I have to cute ify it fine puddy tats happy

VILLY OUT
    MEOW

4. Villy you are so insignificant I'm surprised people respond to you. Speaking of which, that's all I have to say.

Now let's stay on topic of op 

5. Villy I've removed a couple of your posts due to bypasses. Please don't bypass :(

6. If this is true, then please explain what IlIl_SirCozza_llIll is doing in the war history of ZAFT Genesis vs ZAFT Faith 94 days ago.

He was #2 in that war on ZAFT Genesis' side.

7. Ok soz didn't even realize I did bypas my sincerest apologies to any who got offend by my bypassing I will try to stop once I get into the zone I'm committed to the flow of words. This isn't however an apology to the people I aimed that post at everything I said still stands just not quite upright anymore.

Once again soz for bypass nothing else

VILLY OUT
    /\
    II
    II
    II
    II
    II
    II
    X
    ---
    X
    X
    X
    ()
    VILLIFICATION IMINENT

8. APOC APOC APOC APOC APOC

9. Cheese is still butthurt from apocs beating :lol:

10. "Several" and "Months" . Keep up the good work imitation-retirement.

11. If you can't beat 'em..buy 'em.. I say

12. [​IMG]

That's Derpish for "please stay on topic," since qad doesn't speak English.

13. Its ok cheese... I understand you.. I know where you coming from

[​IMG]

Still cant forget that ^ can ya :lol:

14. Several months? So did SE let him go for weeks at a time or months at a time? Because he's been with ZAFT for at least 3 months now.

15. I'm not sure what you're contributing to this thread, other than attempting to derail it.

Is the content too intellectually challenging for you?

I can see if Google Translate will translate the OP to Derpish for you, if you'd like.

16. @cheese Stop acting like a noob.

This war is more about pride now then the actual reason it started for. So stop trying to prove sircozza did this and he did that. And watch the show while it lasts.

17. I'm acting like a noob? Who's the one derailing the thread?

I think the events which transpired to start this war are important, as it will be the defining reason for some people to stay involved or to leave.

It's also important for public perception. If what I understand about how this war started is true, then it shows the character of each clan involved, and will help outsiders make value judgements about whether to help/support a particular side. This is commonly referred to as "politicking" or "propaganda."