Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I see no issue with farming someone with your clan tags. The guy refused and so game was on. Obviously, staying with ZAFT (using a game too long when ZAFT, iG, CR are suggested names in autocorrect) long-term meant more to him than an old name tag.

The war apparently is premised at this point on disrespect (not sure what exactly) frypan ZAFT council as they had the guy change his name. Perhaps the perpetrators (if the participants agree what was said was out of line) should directly PM an apology? It take guts to fight, but sometimes more courage to say we shouldn't fight because I was wrong.

My two cents on the subject. 

2. I'm not saying the war should stop hell no if human beings stopped warring over different beliefs where would we be (besides probably a lot better off) no what I'm saying is I'm 100% certain that their wrong about what thieve don and firmly planted myself in favor of zaft on the debate side of things

3. used other clan tags and claim it as theirs and farm others for it.... If its not bullying it's a hostile takeover

4. ^_^ villy, listen.... it not against any law and nobody can force you to do anything.... have some respect and understanding that this specific subject is about "perception" as is life in general. representing <-- it's all about perception and clan tags are no exception..

◥◣◥◣Rise_Of_The_Fallen◢◤◢◤
    aka RTF

5. There's only one person In apocalypse ATM lol

6. So having re-read all three threads on this, let me recap...

My version:
    -Cozza has SE tags, gets farmed by SE for months prior to being ZAFT,
    -SE gets jumped by 2 ZAFT clans, TS responds,
    -Corp joins in, apoc goes to war.

Laoda's version:
    I remember big wars.
    TS was farming my member.
    "No one can answer why were you hitting my member?"
    Please leave apocalypse my friends.

Phil's version: derp... Someone hit someone and now derp!

Am I crazy or is there really only one logical train of thought going on here?

7. Your crazy :p

8. Villy is very smart and is my friend. LAODA comes to defend us from the cyber bullies of KOTFE and friends. The apocalypse people are cyber bullies. My home clan is fighting other cyber bullies that tried to take one trillion golds from an innocent clan. I love LAODA and he will stop all of you bullies.

9. I have been reading these. Can't you post SS of said third party app convo? Wouldn't it squash some arguments?

10. Drop rate for nobs it's not 0,2%. It is 1%. Who needs 20 nobs have to do roughly 2000 quests. Peace 

11. LMAO I like the short version. 

12. @dakilladaslayer

noob lol

13. This war has already knocked Chongo off the top spot. ZAFT move fast lol.

14. What are you talking about cerb? Chongo still #1

15. The game must've glitched, it says he is one again now.

16. Nah I think ur face glitched Lmao!

17. Anyone have a list of clans involved?