Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. The *loser* that is barcode , autocorrect stupid , sorry

2. Ic.... if their r using that and causing problems... understandable :)
    Take back what i said just now.

3. Good post WeezusWay better than The_Philosopher's

4. I was implying the fact but now u catch what I'm trying to say clans have priorities and by the looks of it Sparta elite has one ofTheir priortity to make sure people with SE tags remove them if not affiliated

5. Kdey how pathetic are you kissing someone's ass because you are scared of them I'm sure. some people play the game for fun and don't spend money on it. I understand protecting your clan but demanding someone change their name is a bit much. If you don't know who is coming in and out of your clan. That's your problem.

6. LMFAO barcode u think I'm scaredn u really
    hink im butt kissing ? urSuch a gimp it's unreal, u DON'T need to SPEND REAL MONEY on this game to change ur name u can do quests to get nobility

7. so how did he get the SE tags to begin with? im sure he didnt come into the game with SE tags and happen to join "Steel Elite" - and also if he didnt have funds how did he magically change them when ZAFT asked him to?

8. Ok so you can earn Nob, they are still telling people how they must use them. Which is still being a bully. It's a game that a person can make their name anything they'd like.

9. Barcode they are trying to prevent losers posing as them and causing trouble.

10. What about the SE tagged statless alt that just made a thread?

11. I understand the reasoning behind not wanting people to have your tag on. It would be one thing if said person(s) had tried to cause them problems but I hadn't seen anything along those lines. So why not ask them if they can change and if they refuse merely mark them and keep for future purposes.

12. Barcode, what fun is that? Stop posting on this thread. Make your own and cry about it there. Finally getting attention on someone else's thread. Loser. Shut it.

13. I suppose my question is, why have the tags in the first place? If people want to worry about loyalty, $1.99 does not buy loyalty, it buys infiltrators. I never found when I had a tag that it did anything good at all, so I removed it.

14. Drow it's clear you are another kiss ass. I see you have HoG member on your wall. So it seems you want to impress them by running your mouth. So what you say means nothing.

15. And boom goes the dynamite

16. First off. Another well made thread by weezus. Well done mate. Informative and helpful (although possibly biased )

Second. Good luck to both sides. Both have earned their reputation by being fierce warriors or demanded respect through sheer size and by quality of members.

Third. Support to drow. Unfortunately barcode ur point is understood but invalid. It doesn't take long to understand how the politics of this game work. Nobs are free if you quest. If you have any way of representing a clan that is not your own than you are at risk and accountable for your name. Freedom of name choice is a nice perk of this game, however, I ask if you would take the same support of freedom of name choice if the name was offensive?

I finish with this: good luck to all the kaw super powers involved. This will be in the record books I do not doubt.

17. Barcode, it seems my alt is small enough to farm you.nvm about the shut it. Talk away

18. Aw. Dtw so fast

19. I love Kaw

20. All Hoggies are on gardening leave from EB as theres a lot of trimming and pruning required 