Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Didn't find this so biased, just great info :)

2. Will MG be fighting along side apoc?  And Goodluck to both, I've a lot of friends in zaft, and past experience in Cr..

So I'm really excited to see so much experience in one war. Will be fantastic

3. @illustrious MG is part of Apoc.. So yeah.

4. Fantastic, heard rumors that they wouldn't.

You know how rumors are, unreliable. Cheers.

5. Apoc's a bunch of noobs who hide behind each other for protection.

6. Statless alt  :roll:

7. Statless alt my ass, cause you're stats are all mighty and ****.

8. This will not be the largest osw kaw has seen to date. Not by a longshot. Having said that, this war could shape the game and some of the alliances a bit. And there are many osws going on at the moment with many key clans so there is not a lot of help to gather on either side. So batten down the hatches.

9. We will see ALOT of EB players in both these clans leave , alliances dropped because clans couldn't cut it for the long run or want a CF.. But both of these clans are known to have grieve members and nice tactics.. Lets see what happens

10. Lol fail curse auto correct it's supposed to say what you've done not what I've done lol fail

11. And it's supposed to say aloud not alouys right when I started ranting

12. Respect to both sides.. Been in this situation many times. Big or small clans, it matters not. Clan tags are not just for proof of loyalty, they "help" show the clan is united. (amongst other tactics) - Anybody can get nobs WITHOUT buying them. Protecting your clans identity is very important to most. Many different games you see tags all over for many reasons.

btw, Awesome thread and to the point. ((yes I have few friends on both sides and I don't see any bias on the first post))

◥◣◥◣Rise_Of_The_Fallen◢◤◢◤
    aka RTF

13. Yeah u can get nobs without buying them but it takes forever so I don't think hed be open to hang on gimme a year to do quests do I have enough as I'm sorry for being poor, unwilling to use real money on a game when I need it to live that's y I didn't include this option as he really doesn't strike me as the sort to settle for that answer. Plus a year later he would have forgotten anyway and who would keep doing quests that have a .02 % chance of dropping nobs anyway

VILLY OUT
    PEACE TO DA WORLD

14. ^_^ We give all players chances. Depending on how that player takes it, (his attitude) the outcome would be good or bad for that player and or clan. We haven't ever bullied others unless its thrown in our face.  Personally, I'd try and help those who want it. It's a game and supposed to be fun. However, like another player said here, most all know the politics of KAW... especially clan tags (one of the oldest things to do in gaming)

◥◣◥◣Rise_Of_The_Fallen◢◤◢◤
    aka RTF

15. And since then he has changed his name spending money on this game because you demanded it of him well done that's illegal forcing someone to spend their money when they dot want to what you should have done was accept his, no I'm not spending money to change my name when I don't have to I'm from a different clan and am in no way trying to infiltrate yours or take any credit they your family may have gained, answer and not forced the matter onto you seriously if there was an actually useful international court system you'd probably have a little prison time for idiocy such as this. Read philosophers post like I stated there it is pointless trying to wipe out a group of people (in this case ones with unauthorized by spartan elites se tags) that is only going to continually get bigger. Now go and read my post there as I don't want to have to write that all out again so once more

VILLY OUT
    PEACE TO DA WORLD