Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I read somewhere it was 0.72%. I rounded up.

2. Wow villy is a moron... On my main I've gained at least 2 nobs every 100 hits on first quest.

3. Then u got lucky

4. I got lucky that many times? Villy you truly are a moron.

5. Villy, your like a dose of herpes.... It doesn't go away, how about u stop being an oxygen thief

6. Only mod or op can lock

7. Lovely osw go ZAFT srry apoc but my bread is buttered at ZAFT

8. Op already asked Villy to leave

9. and thats exactly what i mean if u where to get a heap of hatemail ud feel obliged to defend urself on anyones post no matter if it goes off topic

(⋋▂⋌)Йϋ€ķεЙ ΦƯ†(⋋▂⋌)
    BITE MY SHINY METAL A**

10. after skimming this stupid thread I can confidently say, villy ( whatever you changed you name to), you are a ******* idiot

11. i originally posted a reply to the original post and ever sine then ive had counterposts and arguments posted by several people fair enough yes so i reposted with my counter counter argument. the moment this started getting off topic was the moment others started going off topic with really poor insults and even more poorly created off topic arguments so what i went off topic to post replies and it only looks like im skimming this thread is because ive had to reply several times to stupid people who just dont like being insulted and not having a reasonably intelligent counterinsult so like i said

BITE ME B****H

12. Villy, why don't you go hang at your own thread. Op already politely asked you to stay on topic or leave.

13. villy, you rainbow warrior

Here is what Kaw thinks of you, not much. You make zaft look like fools and, your 1990's sign off assures us you are a fool.

14. Chongo finishing with most action on his clan eb and I mean most by way far....... This doesn't reflect well....

15. What do you except from Chongo? He stops making all those wins and he'll drop from #1 on lb. and we can't have that now can we!!

16. Lb position is much more important than war. Jeez messiah, you YAFI, you should know that. Lmao

17. Well said iprophet  there's leader board and then there's the other kind of L board  sometimes I get confused between the two 

18. No worries mate, happens to the best(or worst) of us. 

19. What board chongo at again??? 

20. ROTFLMMFAO 