Apocalypse vs ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Bump for wc. There you go.

2. This thread died quick. It was getting so good.

3. ....why would the player run for so long, did this tag mean thatmuch to him? Then the player joins one of the most powerful clan alliances in the system, and still keeps the tag, knowing he's a marked man? Whether or not I agree with the tagging system, and it's sanctity, It is a very efficient way to identify a common meaning. We use tags on router interface descriptions in our network for tooling and exception reporting. All blathering aside, this is fun to follow, good luck everybody.

4. I have only one thing to say. FIGHT we love that and cant play kaw without it. So dont expect us to fall.

5. This is a great read. When's the rest coming along?

6. ZAFT Vs Apocalypse . Jeez Idk Who Will Win

7. After posting my opinion @ Laoda's thread. I was immediately threaten by a zaft member from zaft uk. I thought it's freedom of speech? No?

8. If you talk **** about Apocalypse or ZAFT, there's a large possibility that they're going to threaten/hit you.

9. Anybody remember when they changed laoda name because a mod thought it was something dirty and he threw a ***** fit about it. Two moderators lost their positions over it. Anybody remember this? I do now he is forcing people to change their name db move I think honestly it is. Not a part of this fight no desire to be.

10. SE are forcing a ZAFT memeber to change his name.

11. Right because of tag at end. Weezus has no tag? What's purpose of name change on him? Stroke laoda's ego that's the only reason

12. this is nothing to do with loadas ego, what the hell you on about? :lol: