APOCALYPSE VS ZAFT - No spin zone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Feb 7, 2013.

1. If all they have to do is leave then why is there a WoG member here puffing his chest that members have requested CF? Unless APOC is requiring runners to request CF... People on the sidelines get brainwashed so easily...

@Miss obviously you have no clue on ZAFT structure or history; according to you Echelon was never part of ZAFT and Anarchy is some random clan. Let me put it in terms even you will understand. ZAFT clans have new names, but the members in those clans have been affiliated with ZAFT in one way or another for a very long time before noobs like you read about a new ZAFT clan being formed. The members are not new to one another but rather the clan Name itself is. Before you post your garbage on forums at least put some effort into finding out what you are talking about.

2. @Farming

Then how come do many members have things like "Welcome to the Zaft family!" wall art less than 3-4 months? Surely that means they haven't been with Zaft for along time.

3. Again that's welcoming the name, the majority of the members will have had close ties...When a subclan breaks off and becomes a seperate entity to a main clan you would welcome that clan as it's own entity... Take a minute and think about it

4. Most of th ZAFT clans are owned by the originals from Corp, destiny ect.

5. I see no deferent you guys just suck the life of other clan like UK now they are zaft UK what that suppose to mean we don't try to change anyone's rules or clans you guys were use to fight unfair wars where it was 1 clan against 5 zaft clans now you guys started fighting real warriors and a big alliance and call in zaft . I use to respect zaft but you guys . Lost all your commitment you guys use to protected clans from bullies but at the end you guys become bullies striping people just cuz they hired a cheap Allie if you guys are doing so great why you guys keep calling people to join you guys .faith join you guys cuz you guys planned like that . I never talk in forums but come on guys stop all this gay ass stuff and fight . Loada I use to respect you but you have a power trip with some one else acc you were a god person bro now lets fight and please stay quit man . Respect to all my apocalypse family

6. So an alt posts and there is often decent newsflow on the thread from those warring.

Now in this thread we have a senior member of kofte posting and the thread is full of those not in the war (me included lol).

Weirdest newsflow I've seen for a war.

7. Wow. Major respect to Apoc for posting this 

8. the only reason ZAFT dont post with mains is because they have a no forum policy or they get there balls busted pretty sure you do too but what do your leaders know lol.

9. Lol "killer" loads broke that rule himself with his thread so you can't use that as an excuse time for the next invalid point

10. Laoda* stupid autocorrect

11. he is a ZAFT leader he made a statement to counter weezus probably what all of ZAFT wanted to say. :roll: btw when i think of SE I think of the 49th clan on the LB... :shock: understand why you say that though.

12. So what about all the other zaft that replied in his thread and weezus' thread? (Still trying to carry out that invalid point I see)

13. @Killer other zafties are posting with their mains as well.

14. I JUST WANT TO THANK ZAFT FOR ALL OF THE STRIP MONEY TO FUND MY POT GROWTH. 10'S OF TRILLIONS STRIPPED AND THATS ONLY WHEN IM AWAKE. ZAFT HAS TO MANY NUMBERS TO WATCH and this WORKS TO MY ADVANTAGE. AGAIN, TY ZAFT FOR FEEDING ME, BECAUSE THEY DONT LET ME EAT! READ MY BANNER IF YOUR CONFUSED :geek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. I'm not sure what he said. But I like the enthusiasm ! But plz no posts from members lol

16. I thought ZAFT's rule was "refrain" from posting in forums, not "forbidden"....totally two different thing. Correct me if I'm wrong.