APOCALYPSE VS ZAFT - No spin zone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Feb 7, 2013.

1. This is the fox news of spin free information. Ego check needed.

2. I guess Kaw ain't just a "game" anymore for some

3. Love me some war

4. ⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ṭ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇཀ ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

5. So if neither side presents a cf that means they will fight forever.

6. @ Malok.. Buy pots kid.
    [​IMG]

7. Your post was as idiotic as the statless alts that make them. This in its own show pure desperation to try and raise moral in your ranks. You say you forgot why y'all are fighting. I think I still remember or can find a thread on it to bump. I believe it was about SE farming a ZAFT member for having SE in his name.
    Then you try and say ZAFT can't handle you because they had a clan join. How stupid do you sound when everyone knows yet in another idiotic move a HoG member bit off more then his ass could chew and then tried to back pedal his way out.
    I look forward to seeing the outcome of this war. Whenever that may be when you eat those words of "we will not cf".

8. I am pretty sure that Nightmare means that the war has started and the reason why it started is now completely irrelevant... I thought that was pretty obvious.

Us being outsiders, guess the past is all we have to hash over. As for moral, it looks as though the faint of heart have left both sides and with them the need for moral boosts (although zaft does seem to keep making impersonating threads to try to make Apocalypse look bad, so maybe i'm wrong)

9. It is pretty true, I mean I'm not into the OSW's but I have been hearing things about Zaft needing help, Job well done apoc

10. Support to Nightmare and support to my brothers and sisters in ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

Weezus
    True Spartans Leader

11. Well said bro *fist bump*

All I have to say.

12. @ Welcome to the machine

You are correct, I'm out of pots. I suppose I should've come down with one of the "rl issues" that's going around apoc this war and saved my pots and allies, would've been the "warrior way" to do it. But I do appreciate the advice Chuckles...

13. Thing here is, ZAFT is a FAMILY. Not an alliance.

The truth is, ZAFT have built themselves up. Apocalypse have just found other clans and decided to make an alliance. They didn't create these other clans themselves.

14. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what would you call ZAFT UK and a few of the others?

15. Put it this way, maybe it'll make more sense.

It's like a millionaire starting off with pretty much nothing and working his way up, then on the other hand we have another millionaire who was donated 8/10ths of his money.

16. Yes, ZAFT UK has done this, but it's not every single clan like apoc is.

17. So your point is invalid.