APOCALYPSE VS ZAFT - No spin zone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Op defines ZAFT as a "beast".

All beast are eventually slayed.

2.  I'm the kaw world, that is true vengeful.

3. ***In the kaw world

4. All you guys take this game way to serious.. Dam Virgins

5. @Speaker of Truth, I read your posts. I might not agree with everything you write but very entertaining and informative.

6. 2nd Repeat Post.

There's a 60h countdown that was started on Laoda's wall 3h ago.
    57h left as of now.

[​IMG]

Guess no CFs will be entertained after the timer runs out.

7. I would say this thread is rife with contradictions and hypocrisy. There is a wise saying my friend..... "Self Praise is no Praise".

8. Good war tactic by Loada giving a deadline for accepting cf. People on the fence will have to jump or hang on for a long ride sine Apoc will not cf.

9. since* for all you typo police

10.  thats so funny wat a load of crap

11. Wow before you know it if chongo doesn't stay pinned he will get stripped hope the best for the best

12. I don't have anything to say about the war so this is a little off topic....

But that pic of the nuke in slo-mo is awesome. They detonate the bomb a few 100 feet in the air. Look how it sucks the earth up into the explosion. Never really seen that in slow motion before. Dope

That is all

13. I've been following and reading all threads about this war. And I found something the Kaw world mistaken, about Faith joining zaft in this OSW. What I heard is LP022 hire an ally from a HOG member and he got hit immediately. So he spammed LP's wall, and later on LP use this as an "EXCUSE" to bring the whole Faith into this OSW

14. Am I right guys? This is what I heard that's how Faith got involve. Please correct me if I'm wrong

15. FAITH ARE HITTING HoG HEART OF GOLD

16. To the public of kaw world, Use common sense, ask yourself a few questions then you automatically have the answer ; Who is LP022? Who is Suspect? What is their background and history? What is their relationship with zaft? How long they have been in kaw to know the OSW rules?
    - LP022 = ex zaft faith leader
    -Suspect = ex zaft destiny leader

LP doesn't hire HOG's allies accidentally. The story behind is like this : Zaft needed help to take down 1-2 more clans but they do not want the whole kaw public to know and thought they needed help and calling alliances and friends, So the solution after the leader's meeting is Faith side will find a reason to join and the best way is hiring ally and act as an accident and so if HOG side retaliate sp that they can start bringing the whole faith in. Come on guys, LP is so experienced in kaw, She doesn't know Hog is apoc? She doesn't know they are in war with zaft? She doesn't know not to hire from someone in OSW? She doesn't know how to check the ally's owner and his clan? ( Common Sense)

To me. Winning or losing doesn't matter, but fight with respect and dignity, fight like a man

Zaft been posting with a lot of alts.. trying to talk bad about Apoc all this while, but to me in my opinion, the luna pretending Evlrod thread and the excuse LP bring faith in is totally ridiculous. Really shame and disgrace on yourself. That is 2 Big Epic Fail. Even 3 years old small kid wouldn't believe that.. LMAO