APOCALYPSE VS ZAFT - No spin zone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Feb 7, 2013.

1. And…

*dart hits bullseye*

Pleasure is totally correct :eek: .

2. Yay! What do I win for the bullseye? 

3. @ TECHNICALLY_DIFFICULT

Who you trying to kid, bro? With those stats you ain't making all that much stealing. And since you converted from a hansel to a pure spy after you got stripped, you have nothing to lose anyway.

Not like your former clan mate III_SARCBAT_III who asked for and got a CF today. Another of MG's top ten players gone. Well, at least they still have you. I'm sure that that'll cheer everyone up. Go get 'em tiger. But first, check your wall. Chongo wants to talk to you. I think he's going to tell you to stop making a fool of yourself and your clan in the forum.

4. Eh, a cookie… and… :| A newsfeed full of "_____ has joined you in the epic battle".

5. @Speaker: ROTFLMFAO. 

6. Oh so that's you! Get out of my
    Newsfeed please, I have to enjoy my cookie.  jkjk

7. Lol. If I were able to do fast volley transfers, I'd volunteer…

But looking as to how I somehow have to save 1T fast, I think it's gonna be… later :lol: .

8.  that suck. We're going off topic.... better get back on track.

9. Well played by posting with main.

I did that at times also to draw a strip.

I'm not sure that ZAFT will fall for that as typically they stay out of forums.

Excellent tactic, however. I count you among the war players now.

10. @speaker nobody listens to a no stat alt like you why even show your face in forums?

11. Seriously.... I'm sick of the ******** both sides have played on this. It almost makes me feel like making enemies of both sides. What is there to be gained by posting in forums, anyway? Recognition? Fame? Or just innate stupidity? Time doesn't even seem to tell that answer.

12. @ventus,

Are you one of those piece of **** who keeps complaining about threads in the forum but keeps reading it anyways? :lol:

Hypocritical much?

13. Yes, I'm aware that I've broken my own saying twice now lol, let the trolls come and consume me

14. @ ventus. The forum is the arena. We are the crowd screaming for more. The warring parties are the gladiators. This is the place KaW history happens in real time. Enjoy it while its here.

15. Lol Alison. :lol:

16. @ventus

I'm sure that can be arranged. ZAFT usually doesn't take kindly to mouthing off and threats as evidenced by this war and Apoc will need farms to rebuild after their surrender.

17. Man this is the war

18. @ SO_Tired8_TR

Obviously you're listening to me cupcake, or you wouldn't be commenting would you?

I believe you just got served.

(Now you have that age old quandary too. "Should I let him serve me like that? Or should I reply? if I reply then he's right. But if I don't reply, then I got served." Take your time. I'm sure you'll figure something out eventually)

19. This is a zzzzzzzz thread...