Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. You totally nailed it. NOOB :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Totally! Looks like he missed grammer classes :lol: :lol:

3. Aren't you the same NOOB forum warrior who was kicked from Warlor during Warlor-TF OSW? Did Apoc allowed a noob like you to use their name in your signature?

4. Dude! Its more of ZAFT folks who have been doing EE. I thought you are a ZAFT member alt and would know about it....no? :lol: :lol:

5. Can't say better than that. Such a massive OSW can't be just about a #1 overall rank when it does not even mean strongest player.

6. I wish they stop making **** like you.

Wish recovery fro Wino..........

7. Its mutual, but I totally undersstand its too much for a little **** brain like you.

8. @Devilsanctum
    Why dont you post with a main noob
    I was never kicked
    Left at End of OSW

9. I will reset my account if you get a Warlor member to say you left at the end of OSW. (believe me, I am quite active and want to grow my account, resetting will hurt me :mrgreen: )
    Btw, weren't you using Warlor in your signature then? Hats off to your loyality :lol: :lol:
    You are the worst **** warrior I have ever seen :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Update: Chongo upgraded spy def towers from 2mil to 2.4mil ;)

Yes, I wish her a recovery too tho I do not know her personally. Not just from the medical aspect, but from my religion my belief, I believe in healing from the Lord. Just that forum isn't a place suitable for religion talk I think.

@ public... I like your sense of humor, tho you seemed to be biased about red.

@ devil, your posts are impartial, I like it as well tho I may not totally agreed with some.

11. Y'all are consuming wayyyyy too many narcotics. This thread is full of assumptions and presumptions from 100's of people: half of whom wouldn't have a clue; much like myself. Go get a better hobby

12. narcotics? Is that your assumption too :mrgreen: Welcome to narcotics party.

Update:

From my source, cella is catching up in battle wins to prove that zaft don't need apocalypse to let chongo step down overall for a day as a cf term.

13. My source said, peeps still need to figure out how to get a cf from what caused the war.

14. Update:

Source from apocalypse, a few of them think that the reason of this war is stupid, fighting over a name. They are just fighting for their alliance and at the same time having some fun.

15. Update:

Looks like chongo saw the forum and changed build to 2.1mil spy def towers and added some def :shock: :lol:

Looking at Redstar only 1 SOS, laoda, cella and red totally no towers. True strength should be the main factor of overall instead of battle wins which is statistics which is equally bought by real cash. One is by nobility convert to gold, the other is oracle crystals convert to battle wins, however statistics is redundant in battles. This part is just discussion, no bashing purpose.

16. LOL you are comparing Chongo with Laoda and Red? Like seriously???
    Laoda = a bought account
    Red = spends money like anything on nobs. And there is another way he built, and that is buying accounts (a lot of LB accounts), use their allies to do drop volley.
    (btw devs restriction on account buying is the only reason why Cella has not yet jumped over Chongo in overall LB)
    When you have so many LB backup to enjoy that these top ZAFT guys have, its easy to stay with their build. Only if they have been tested like Chongo is getting tested, we would have known what they would have done.
    ~Respect Chongo for holding up~

17. I've not been on Forums for a month or two. Please, blissfully enlighten me, is iG and LR still at war. And what has become of ZAFT against Apocalypse.

18. I think Sp4nkb4nk is smoking **** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its just a matter of time that we would see a new #1.

19. Please, answer my querie.