Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Errrmerrrgerrrd

2. Team viewer anyone ?

3. **update**
    Phils sources say ---zeus--- is naked and completely potless. He is losing alot of sleep over this and his Mom isn't happy with apocalypse

4. sleeps in a drawer

5. I always wanted to sleep in a drawer :D

6. @paddywack

You mean your sources say. I gave you no information, and I don't appreciate you posting in my behalf.

7. Update

Pinky's build seems to have undergone a radical makeover. Anyone know what happened there?

8. Wrong thread  a guild hansel with towers 

9. 1. Your assumtion is not correct. As from my knowledge, the time when those purchases were made was before account purchase became a violation.
    2. Considering you are a mod, I am assuming you have to skim read a lot of things. Those statements were made to highlight the player comparison when they were getting bashed (without they reading actually :lol: ). So yes, they have a context and we do care :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

10. OK, while you say something at top, you contradict the same at end. Get your mind in one direction. :mrgreen:
    Assuming what you have said is true, performing a 2T strip = CF broken. Or you dont even know that a strip was performed on Sarc before he changed build. Only a few pages back, there is a post by Definat, I reccomend you to go and read it. :idea: :lol: :lol:

11. Your way of trolling is awesome! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. Man, this thread has really gone dead past few days.

13. this thread was over a long time ago......

i nominate this thread for worst war thread ever....

14. Cella is closing in on wins <2000

15. and by <2000 you mean cella has 4000 fewer wins.

good job red army, get your leaders girlfriend to the top

it was well worth the effort. there will be an extra potato in your soup for the cellabration

keep chongo busy so

my girlfriend can get more wins in

no. that couldn't have been the plan............. :lol:

16. You saying Laoda is redstar? Conspiracy 

17. If you go to their profiles and look at the battles won, there's a 2k difference

18. someone doesn't know how lb works

no. loada is upper management now. redstar owns the clan.

money talked

and laoda listened

:lol:

19. I made a statement earlier that I will own up to and activate...........

Apocalypse is completely washed up. Zaft was just bought out..........

The End of the War

A mutual CF has been discussed and agreed upon by Apocalypse and ZAFT/FAITH families.

This war started because of an absence of communication between SE and ZAFT leaders; which should have been established before Apoc proceeded. SE and Apocalypse can accept responsibility for their mishandling in this matter and better communication will be shown in the future.

Both sides can now move on to other things. This was a huge war in KAW and both families enjoyed playing this game the way it's meant to be played. Good luck to both in the future and happy KaWing.

Weezus
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ₮℟ΰᄐ ṧ₱₳℟₮₳₦ṧ ʟᄐ₳Ðᄐ℟

What a ***** move

This is a clear admission of surrender by apocalypse. You are nothing but bitches in the eyes of kaw

how embarrassing it must be to be you

i'm sorry i advocated for the destruction of red's clan

clearly apocalypse wasn't up for the task

I stand by my word.

p.s. it is still the red army

p.s.s. quite a number of reds have contacted me about the new owner, apparently they thought cella would be #1 by now :lol: