Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Sorry spartan ..texted sarcasm humor often gets lost in translation. My bad...anyway back to Baghdad to fight the war on oil. I mean terror.

2. I fink you're funny War, and I wuvs you lots. 

3. JBB  Ali

4. The old saying if you can't beat them, join them! I have a feeling zaft will soon be invincible: ) free clan to strong experience owner, please follow - also clan art is needed!!!

5. Why you Riding Zaft?

6. another zaft fannie, just what kaw needs. In my experience those that talk the most have the most to hide. wonder what zaft is hiding.

I know what they are not hiding, look who is #1 in ally ranking. Hmmmm big surprise. To recap. Redstar spends money on kaw, cella is his gf. Redstar used to be #1 on LB. Someone knocked him off sometime ago. Wonder if he was upset about that. Redstar is too big for 99.9% of kaw to hit (numbers not accurate), and he is too big to hit kaw. But the guy still has ambition. He works out a deal with zaft and joins up. zaft gets access to unlimited funding and can potentially become the sole powerhouse in kaw.

What does Red get? Protection? Friendship? Invitation to the zaft picnic? My money is on Red gets whatever Red wants. Red owns zaft. Red dictates what happens. laoda does what Red says.

So who owned Chongo? well wino did. didn’t wino quit once before? is it the same wino that was in iG? did someone buy the account? possibly. Either way wino ended up in zaft. conveniently wino quit kaw, for personal reasons. Dropping all allies and of course dropping Chongo. This as we all know lowers Chongo’s hire cost which also has some bearing upon LB rank. A few days later who gets vollied up to #1 on ally LB? Yep. The gf. He is a romantic.

So what. We all know that LB players play a different game than the rest of kaw. It isn’t about building or stats or EE’s.

After reading the justifications for this war that were put on the table at the start, it seems zaft did in fact make a calculated move. To protect someone that laoda didn’t even know existed? Or to placate to the demands of the new owner? Oh and by zaft, I mean the remains of the original zaft, not the new eb clans they absorbed for cushion.

I’m calling it here. zaft’s main reason for being in this war is to get Cella to #1 on lb. Or Red again. They are fairly interchangeable.

Is this wrong? I guess not. You don’t get to the top by playing by the rules. In the end both sides will destroy themselves. Both sides will take heavy losses. It seems the only winner here is Red. Red wants #1 and he will use all available resources to obtain it. March on zaft soldier. Must be nice owning zaft. :lol:

Hey Red, once this is al over you should drop zaft. Just for laughs. :cool:

7. @public speaker weather that info is relive t or not, you sir, just made my day! :lol:

8. Whether or not publicsoeaker is exactly right or not, he has the right idea. Laoda is getting gold from all zaft members as he is there bank, even if all that volley money is going to strips, which i doubt it is, he will still be making money after he drops the stripped ally

9. Im sorry i disagree with that staement public speaker. I am sure ZAFT is in this war for the reason they claim. But Cella has been ranked under chongo by 1 or 2 spots for so long, its crazy. Im sure Redstar would like to give her an extra boost. No harm in it. Although he could have used that extra trillion on something else. But his BFA is big enough :)

10. Seems Red is pretty stupid to me, why be so big almost no one can hit ? where is the fun in that ? seems lonely at the top if you ask me

11. An outside spectator view.

Red dropped down the LB during this OSW . ( Win stats .)

If he really wanted to become #1, Or get cella up there, Would'nt both of them be max xtalling and hitting haunts daily?
    Makes sense does'nt it? Chongo's out, OSW, He can't really be making much gold now, Ally total value of his would be more or less static now.

So if they really wanted to climb up the LB, They'd be running haunts , Max xtalling , raising that BFA.

Again, I might be wrong. :)

12. But theoretically, the only people able to win hits against Chongo, therefore increasing there wins and killing his troops would be Laoda, redstar and Cella.

13. @ public... toilet :lol:

You do have wide imagination about redstar :lol: assumptions only make you an ass. If you do not know Redstar personally, how to pass a fair judgement. From what I know, he's a very loyal guy and doesn't like politics. And don't you know that you can hit anyone in system wars? Redstar can join estoc wars :lol: without manipulating zaft. Yes redstar is super rich young guy in real life, he can do whatever he wants, but think of the questions I am throwing below? Think before you speak, you are not using your brains :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1) This war isn't started by RedStar? You meant he paid SE to farm zaft?

2) Wino is down with serious illness I heard, undergoing treatment, so pls shut your stinking mouth :) That does not make you smart.

3) Before Chongo sat on battle wins LB, Cella was #1, but she wasn't burning crystals hence Chongo took over. If Redstar is desperate with that ambition, Chongo will never get there?

4) I think you need to do some homework, yes Redstar is so romantic to volley his gf to 15 trillions and how about laoda? Redstar volley him from 2 trillions to 5 trillions over Chongo :D Is Redstar in love with laoda too?

5) True strength is in allies, overall is just for show. What's the point of being #1 in overall, but getting owned by #1, 2 and 3 in allies, putting up massive towers and blasting spy / attack spells to block hits and steals :lol: :lol: :lol: Pathetic or you honour that overall like SE tag?

Personally, if Cella gets to #1 overall, I think that's more well deserved than massive towers monkey blasting spy / attack spells to block hits and steals :mrgreen:

14. I believe my second post says this, but in regards to Chongo, right now Laoda, Redstar, and Cella are stripping and then hitting him for the money bit by bit. The want to lower his bfa just enough so other zaft members can hit him. This is thus very different from the way we usually strip players. Chongo has been hitting from pin zaft members rank 250-300 overall to try and sustain funds.

15. @ Phil

Your info is right. Chongo is getting stripped almost every other day, therefore he needed those spells and towers for defence. Otherwise, why would he needs those spells to fight those that are lower in allies strength than him :lol: If he's burning Redstar or laoda's troops, you would have seen more than 20k battle losses stats :lol: :lol: :lol:

However that's sad to burn pension cash on a game to top up to his daily gold loss and that's why he gotta self pin all the time. Life isn't about game glory, but fun.

16. @legion. Redstar doesn't need to up his BFA. He is already #1 on that

17. :lol: :lol:

Yeah king, little more never hurt ;)

18. Hi blossom