Apoc vs Zaft War Discussion: March 2013

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 6, 2013.

1. @ blossom

How did you know that Chongo isn't being slow strip? Unless you can access his account :lol: And you mean he's never stripped? He didn't lost gold? Hmm how to stay awake 24/7 :D

And hitting from top of the ally LB? Who's the one lying ;) He doesn't hit redstar or laoda :lol: Where's the top you are counting from? Bottom up? You need school dear :mrgreen: Learn your numbers.

2. @ Blossom

Are you trying to tell me Chongo stay up 24/7 to guard his gold ? :eek: Good to know that, that is inhuman behaviour :mrgreen:

;)

3. @philo and every other ZAFT noob. This "Chongo is only hitting 200-300 on LB" stuff is getting old fast. I don't think Chongo can reach that far down and frankly I as MG know for a fact he starts at the top of the ally LB and works down with xstals pinning. We see that daily from his cc reports and everyone knows he doesn't hit anyone that low. ZAFT top know the truth with his name in their news feeds. It's pathetic the amount of lies on this thread  keep the butthurt flowing bro. As for the slow strip, Red and Laoda hiring only his big fairly priced to help themselves and getting in hb before he pins/banks does nothing to hurt him. Oh noes he loses 30b  then reverses on a ZAFT meatshield they clearly don't care about. There's plenty of underpriced allies in ZAFT to choose from  let's face it, it's like being in a candy shop with a free pass to anything you fancy . Considering Chongo never hit for hires (unlike ZAFT) or kept a single cheap ally it's no surprise how much his bfa has grown in this war  and no I'm not saying that he stays up 24/7, I'm saying ZAFT can't track for . Keep dreaming ZAFT buttkissers 

4. This is a good read when its raining outside and your locked inside your house

5. Funny how much chongos bfa has grown what with him dropping from #3 to #4 on ally lb, I hope my bfa never grows like that

6. Wicked it's grown, natural bfa growth from having your ordinary overpriced hired in fail strips and replacing with underpriced ZAFT allies from their diminishing LB doesn't quite match the desperation of Red funnelling gold to Cella all day and night (ask around you've probably a friend or two they've used in a gold transfer recently, I know I do). Add daily max nobbing on Cella's part and the fact she and Chongo were already reeeeally close in bfa and you get the idea bud 

7. ZAFT top?

Cella, Laoda and reds losses have hardly changed.

Chongos has increased by 15k

8. If one xstal can pin 4 top 10 ZAFT or cover one regen on Red which would you go for nub alt? I sure as heck don't waste 10 xstals pinning someone with a stupidly high bfa. I don't see how it's seen as anything but smart xstalling down from wolf, 24 xstals can pin the majority of ZAFT LB for an extended time  Blowing 10 xstals on Red would be plain dumb

9. Yeah funny how according to ZAFT he "self pins 24/7 " yet losses are going up through the war.... That makes tons of sense right? 

10. All I see is Apoc dropping down the LB.

11. Just so I'm clear u said he starts at the top and goes down but now he starts half way down which is it?

12. Correct me if im wrong.  thats just what I see.

13. All of you guys should read My thread :)
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Yeah Wicked cus not blowing 10 xstals a pin on the top 2 is starting halfway down right? Correct me if I'm wrong but there's a fair few ZAFT dropped off LB, waiting on tomorrows update for the latest  happy trolling, back to war 

15. I see they sent out the big guns.

1) One thought process might be that when an opportunity presents itself, use it to further your own agenda.

2) You are not using your brains because this is not a question.

3) Redstar will never be #1 due to battles. Cella will. I amend my previous post that said they were interchangeable. LB rank is a game in itself. Cat and mouse. Chongo snuck up on them. Now t's red's turn

4) I’m surprised you would say Redstar loves laoda. Maybe you know more than I think. I’m sure it has nothing to do with getting laoda higher on the lb. Maybe red is going to give out a bonus this year to all his employees.

5) I couldn’t tell you what the difference between #1,2,and 3 bfa actually is. Top half LB is in the hundreds of millions range so in a fight just between the lb players I’m not sure who would win. Would be interesting though. But to say chongo is getting owned by just the top of the lb would be half the story. Methinks a few more than 1,2 and 3 are after chongo

Picking up on your closing sentence I think you bring up an interesting point. All redstar’s clan cares about is chongo. Looking back through the threads the vast majority of redstar’s employees are obsessed with lb ranking and knocking chongo off the #1 spot. Not since the begining of the war has anyone really made any mention of……..yep you don’t know the name either without looking it up. You say from what you know redstar is a non-political young romantic rich guy. Well the clan he bought happens to be very political and I have a hard time believing redstar is playing kaw to be a philanthropist. Red is widely know to farm people for buying allies, essentially bullying anyone that buys in his range. maybe he lets his employees shop and only gives them a partial farm as their employee discount. :lol:

It is pretty clear what is going on. after all wider things have happened.

16. Hail Chongo_hombre! Go APOC

ZAFT people suck

17. Well ackel I see u put a lot of thought into that, but I would like to say don't be mad u reset bro that was it choice zaft didn't make u do it

18. Public and blossom do make a great pair of macadamia nuts (copied from almond nuts) :mrgreen:

@ blossom

Thanks for clarifying that Chongo isn't hitting laoda and redstar :lol:
    So top down = excluding top #1 and 2.If that's the case, why do Chongo need to hit eb and not burning 10 xtals to pin top 4? :lol: By the way good to know that Chongo need 10 xtals to pin 4 guys. And if his 15k losses come from getting pinned by laoda and redstar, how did he manage to burn 10 xtals? As for self pinning, only Chongo knows better ;) Will he not self pin when getting hit? Look at MG eb history you will know.

Regards to fail strips, inhuman behaviour explained why. Let time reveal.

@ public... toilet

Am so amazed by your wilder and wilder imagination. Did Redstar told you those stuff? Or God himself did? Like I said, assume make you an ass :lol: You should be a novel writer, perhaps you will become the next best seller author.

It's a waste of my time debating with someone spouting nonsense. Time will tell the truth whether this war is only after Chongo? Or he's just one of the top ranked apocalypse that is catching most of the attention in forum. Let's see if the war is gonna ended when Chongo is down rank? Or when most of the apocalypse turned pure spies?

By the way, thanks for answering my questions though I have skipped mostly :lol: My eyes can't read junks. #2 in my last post to you ended with full stop and not a question mark, so it wasn't a question. I was too busy, so written in point forms :lol: So who's the one trying to be smart to answer a full stop sentence. :D And if Redstar bribed laoda and zaft to create this war after Chongo, don't you think he should bribe ATA instead ;)

:D Hehe Chongo saw this thread I guess, he's no longer blasting up spy and attack spells to defence :lol:

19. @ Blossom

Did you not know that chongo's new owner is actually himself, his bought account? Lol, his alt :D He was trying to save himself from dropping drastically down value LB to maintain his overall LB. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is what you claimed as his bonus from allies are reduced because he's funding strips with all the overpriced allies? :lol: He rather fund for himself to save his rank and buying tons of spy allies hence dropped in bfa ok.

20. Wow.. Go back and take another look butthurt. Yes Chongo self pins on eb when he gets a hire with no warning/he has trillions out ready to frontline a strip. Obsession in here, can't get enough of the  huh? Shall I come back and further explain why Ch makes every move he does and how said move effects the apoc war effort? Want to know what he had for breakfast too? Or should this thread try and centre on the "Zaft vs Apoc war" instead of a single fighter amongst thousands that you're stalking  The sheer amount of false info in this thread is funny, at least to us but the fact you're clearly heavy breathing at the mere mention of Ch is starting to get a lil creepy bro 