All war clans beware.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Arturo-, Feb 28, 2014.

1. D-A you say you don't throw matches. Would you prefer the description that you COST matches? You say you refused to hit your home clan but yet they certainly made some good kills on you. And hey look at that. It was a close match. Without those 4 kills on you UM wouldn't have won.

2. Idk how zaft is in this but now I'm sure zaft will do something about it now

3. Mahmood- that was a lot of Midget talk

4. ^^^^  ML put D-A to the list of basements where u hide those midgets 

5. So can he war at um again ? @@

6. D-A ur a bumbaclot noob. Don't go out merc if ur scared of matching ur home clan. Ur a failure hope they perm farm u get em

7. I love who you blame your whole clans total failure on a merc you should know there's a chance that this would happen :roll:

8. Lol - so sad that the days of warring your friends was great!!!

Mercing at the end of wars only to find half your friends were on the other side. Who doesn't want to slap around their people they war with all the time when they match....

It's a game this D-A is so twisted up, "I respect them so I don't hit them" - when you war long enough you'll make so many friends your usually matched against at least one 

9. D-A still keeps talking trash. Respect goes both ways if you & Udder Madness know the true meaning of it. You not even satisfied by being inactive, a plunder leakage, a mole that shares the strat & info in CC to your home clan & when we already winning in plunder, you crystalled before War Ends so their SH can sneak & plunder on you perfectly. Same thing with Udder Madness Council to give out dumb statement to protect one of their own, you're forcing it to look right when it's simply wrong! Don't use dirty tricks in EE wars & don't expect RESPECT will be GIVEN!

10. Sounds like a bunch of bull, even if they asked you to war you still accepted their invite, therefore you should have been committed to warring with that clan even if its was against your own clan.

You talk about not hitting out of respect, where is their respect for you if they kept ko'ing you? They do not have much respect towards you from what I see they just used you to get a cheap win, where is UM now to back you up?

Also if your that loyal to them that you would rather coast others their war then stay at your home and stick to ebs, not that it matters now since i am sure your about to be black listed from all other ee war clans.

11. Lol I am from um and i speak in support of d-a. He decided not to hit his home clan. End of. He didnt xstal or share any strategy. I was in the war. Ur no 15 sh also xstalled at the end of war, which I and other sh caught. Like skippy said as well ur no 8 xstalled too.
    @ mahmood, stop trying to drag ZAFT into it. @ applegirl all is fair in love and war. Go pick on Damocles list if ur looking for a fight but D-A was online just chose not to hit due to his respect for his home clan. Not exactly an unhonorable thing to do.

12. Wait..... Isnt it amazing how u got paired with his home clan???

13. Please tell me you did more than just make a thread...?

14. D-A is the biggest *****, I mean like firstly he isn't perm-silenced, udder madness are covering their ass saying bull , then I see him X-stal with my own eyes, during a war i saw him in WC, talking away while war was on he said he had dropped 4 x-stals and have 20 bil to Udder Madness, he also said his allies were stripped to help at the end, he had 0 actions and Udder madness had 50 bil, I rest my case!

15. He said, just got pinned, X-stal time, in WC he never played right, (btw I didn't see with my own eyes but i saw his post)

16. @ abz are u telling us at um u guys don't hit friend, wife, or family if match war and merc allow.to go inactive if match home.clan.wow u really amaze me. "really a honable clan"

17. I got matched against a clan mate. I ko'd him. Twice.

18. Wow at some of the comments on here.
    If you merc wars no matter who you end up against WAR
    They are players who are spending their time and real money allowing you to war at their clan. They are trying to help you and their clanmates get a reward front he war system.

If your going to be a guest at someone's clan for war. Show them some respect and so the best thing for the clan your in.

If your home clan has any honour they will expect you to fight and hold up your promise to the clan you agreed to war for.

Friend or not if your in a rival war clan your taking hits and I'm helping the people I made a promise too.
    Inactive's in war deserve the harshest penalty. They constantly waste the time and money of players.
    This thread is a prime example of why I won't war at certain clans.
    No honour no respect.