All war clans beware.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Arturo-, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Very easy show SS of last 5 min before war if u say not xtal. Btw if u merc and will not fight home clan . Don't merc!!! So many true warrior is asking for war, u just waste the slot for true warrior. Who know if u meet wife clan , gf clan , buddy clan u will hit or not .

2. not sure what Moon just said but meh, so what? You lost an EE war to a clan because someone sabotaged you, big deal... Man the hype about EE these days...

3. Soooo.... You won't hit your "home" clan but they'll hit you. You say you're perm silenced but you're not. Udder madness makes a quick "council" statement about how they aren't involved sounding like they were worried you're the mole for the opposing team, and remember specifically to report who xstall'd at the end....

Waaaay too fishy. Well done on using a mole to win such a close war, which you wouldn't have won otherwise by the looks of it, but your post war denying needs some work. You guys would have been better off not posting and leaving it to speculation 

4. Moon. He is a true warrior. He just happened to be warring for the other side 

5. I smell 2 clans moving from EE wars to OSW. Will be interesting! *grabs popcorn*

6. Here's the idea I'll be running with:
    Everytime D-A is at Udder Madness, I'll be working my way down their roster until he leaves.

First of all, D-A even mentioning his own name in the same sentence with any LB member of ZAFT is insulting. When any of the ZAFT/WDGAF members choose a "no hit " war, it works BOTH ways - they hit no one and no one hits them. They are not a one-sided feeding trough to their family with an xtal at the end. I'd suggest never using that analogy again D-A. It is disrespectful, incorrect and just makes you look more ridiculous.

Second, this season has been horrible enough for most players, without stunts like D-A's. If that behavior is condoned or was encouraged it speaks to the lack of integrity and leadership at Udder Madness.

I have a feeling D-A will be dtw for a very long time. 

7. Moose that is funny .
    Btw of course loss an ee is no big deal-----------------for a big epic noob like u mrdarcy2

Go back do your epic war :x we do ee war u do e war . Epic war :p

8. Keep this thread going. It's better entertainment than the Kardashians.

9. Very interesting...

And moon, good luck.

10. You should not have raised the point of Zaft in your example. What they did is way beyond your understanding. They only did 1 action to have a result out of respect for their alliance.

You on the other hand sat there like a duck getting KOed 5 times. If you have a sense of respect for not hitting your home clan my guess is you know the meaning of the word respect. It would have been more respectful if you actually hit your home clan in the war as a gesture of respect to the clan that let you war. And your home clan, whose council member gave a nice speach, judging by that speech would have respected your actions.

But to make matters worse, knowing very well that you are not hitting them, your home clan did not show any respect either to Yama by not KOing you 5 times for easy points. And to think an inactive in the roster is trouble enough for a war clan, they rubbed salt in it too.

11. Chances are if you're clan is warring, you should be in your clan.

If they didn't have a spot for you then oops, but if you are matched to them while merc'ing in another clan, you chose to war in a different clan. For that hour or so, that's your team and your clan is the enemy. You have to fight. Show then that you deserve a perm spot in your home clan :p so you don't have to merc next time

12. By the way, for anyone who hasn't located D-A's alt, it's -D-A-. (Quick Link - Biggins52 on his wall)

13. Support apple.

14. Respect to d-a

looks like a very loyal member to me

15. Mmmm the wall show he like from PA...... Double mole lol

16. Actually, FreakingOut 

I know exaclty what I am talking about and bringing it up is, and was, both valid and very relevant.

The one-hit war you refer to was only one highly-visible instance. It isn't even close to being the ONLY instance where choices were made not to hit family during a war.

PS I war on Zodiac's roster and was in the one-hit war. 

17. what a joke!!! This is a big shane on ee history!!!

18. Wow he will be the most unlike person of kaw soon .

19. OSW time! Nuff said.