Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Naz and I have talked about it, but he hasn't agreed to an alliance, no.

He likes the concept, but clearly there are more politics involved.

As always I wish him the best.

2. Ad Mortem

3. Woop woop is the sound of the police 

4. ad mortem

5. DaMouse why even bother posting on here if it bores you so much?

6. On behalf on me and my clan T9D we apologize for any acts towards your clan that may of been offensive we are srry for any actions

7. Cool Erik92 

8. Hits will cease for now Erik. Talk to admins.

9. Ad mortem cant even protect themself... DONT be affraid of à clan that think they can Bully kaw around they are just cowards that take on eb clans or eb people With no war experience! Stand up for yourself and fight!

We at Guerrilla we dont stand Around and See our family get farmed, we are atm hitting them down as bullies they are... What can they do to us as no ONE else Did? Hahaa

RCAGUERRILLARCA

10. His banner says it all.

11. Damoose please leave thread

Silly noob that's "hitting" us please give me moremimc.

12. Support

13. Bump for the bootlickers

 ༺☠ ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸ ☠༻ 

14. Everyone loves a good bootlicking.

15. 8 out of 10.

Excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Add pics and spice it up for a perfect score.

I love your clan, its members, and its cause. You all have my full support.

Best of luck to AM.

16. Greatly apprecited cheese. I'm sure if Swabia were to see your post he would feel the same.

As for the pictures, that's not up to me or pb for that matter. Swabia created the thread originaly aswell as started the clan. He should decide if the thread is to be upgraded.

8/10 is a respectable score I can live with lol  Best of luck cheese.

17. Thanks, Frank. I don't play favorites with my ratings. If I did, I would have given this a 10 out of 10. I just call them like I see them.

If I gave you more than an 8 without BBCode or pics, that would make all my previous ratings worthless.

The quality of this thread lies in the content. Although it does not follow Serpent's format, it still gives a unique approach to recruiting that I think is unique and innovative.

The pics and BBCode would just make this thread 'wow" me. Kinda like icing on an already delicious cake.

18. But... The cake is a lie...