Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. @DaMooose yes we are hitting back now. It would have been sooner but it took days just to realize that you guys were trying to put together a war effort. Tsk tsk I expected more.

2. :lol: Nice one Mookie

3.  @wwesuperstar ...So much for your They don't hit back theory!!

4. We hit you one day that was it. We didn't keep on going. Maybe moose did but the rest of the clan didn't. I thought you were gonna war all of kaw. Well we tried twice an the second time, today it took you hours to respond to our hits

5. @wwe exactally!! We had a clan in ca, and didnt know 'knightmare' wanted to play! You all were only a mild annoyance. The clan that was in ca has a cf. 1 guess who's in it now!!

6. We were told to be on moose only as we were under impression that Naz had agreed to moose as target. Not knightmare. We ignored ur five or so helpers but WE are NOT ignoring now. Check that news and hide that gold.

 ༺☠ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸☠༻ 

7. @Moose. U say u don't clan jump to war yet isn't this how this came about? Holy Vanguard war and A small army war? We call our guys home that helped. U decided to go home to knightmare with a sore ass or whatever else may of been bruised and still proceeded to carry on a different clans war? Lol. That is the act of a butt hurt noob. Like I said before. No disrespect to 'Knightmare' but we will defend ourselves.

 ༺☠ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸☠༻ 

8. Damoose, Weeweesuperstar, Et all,

Naz and I fought in 'Knightmare'/iG war. We had fun and gained mutual respect. He's an elegant speaker, and I think he's a cool dude. After the war he decided to change the focus of his clan to a war clan. I ran some war training classes for 'Knightmare' since I do quite enjoy more war clans around, and as an intelligent individual I knew Naz would have some good fun taking on someone closer to his size once his clan rebuilt. I've been a friend of your clan since it's rebirth.

I've been in contact with him over the past couple days. He's not that active (as you can tell) so we are still waiting on his final word before we wipe out the inactives in your clan as our first wave.

I respect your defense of the farming incident which tipped this off. I look forward to plowing your noobs under and stripping out your unpaid player accounts of all their hard hours of work. Please remind Naz to contact me if you should see him online before I do. We've kept a lid on this out of respect for him. Dismissing this and our activity on another clan as not being prepared or interested in smashing you like fat girl vs cake is patently false, and you all should know us better by now.

Good luck. We very much enjoy people like you who ask for the beatings instead of the extortion every time. It mixes it up a little.

9. Respect Swabia. But if you have paid attention to Knightmare, you would know that we do know how to war and if we did war it would be pretty even. Roster is about the same and war experience is about the same. Some have more, some have less but it evens out. But for now, let's have the 2 owners, you and Naz settle this, to see if we really do war or not.

10. Respect and support to Swabia and ad mortem 

11. And Swabia please unblock me and follow me, I have to talk to you.

12. Support For Ad Mortem :)

13. It's nice when people are respectful and courteous to others. Such a nice shift in tone.

Good Warring

I'll be watching

14. Sarcasm? lol

15. I don't get excited  I get logical and properly informed 

Just to clear thing up...I'm NOT an admin in ad mortem. I can answer your questions, I will answer all wall posts regarding AM, but I cannot do anything I'm not permitted to do.

16. Thanks Alex.

17. I find it ironic that swabia taught 'Knightmare' to war...lol