Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. I think frank is a good representative of ad mortem. Most of the time... :p

ad mortem

2. Lol  Thanks, I guess 

 Ad Mortem 

3. I feel that any latin speaking psychic is instantly a good representative for everything.

;)

4. I.S.S Conquest

5. Thanks iss, looking forward to our alliance.

Eb Friday is starting early. We're going to go for a day or so of eb before the extortion starts back up.

Anyone is invited to eb. We're going to try some new EB's with items

6. Swabia you say you gave us war lessons.. really..let think back to that boring failed 10 minute effort you put in tell us what we all ready no.....and mookie if you hadn't realised knightmare wasn't raging war at you it was just me hitting..yawn again...and as far as clan jumping goes well very clan I went to had a osw like mookie in a small army which they called the cf..hmmmm and knightmare would have no trouble warring with you fools shame it didn't happen but outa my control...and mookie you do pay well 

7. Were the alliance nagotiations finalized? Someone PM me.

 Ad Mortem 

8. Let's / Let me *
    Know *
    Every *
    Out of *

:|

9. I knew I was missing one lol I couldn't remember it haha...Man I am really slipping...

10. Any time you fancy a 1v1 mookie you only have to fill my news feed sweetheart 

11. @damoose

Seriously bro get over yourself. Stop being an attention whore. A cease fire was negotiated and a possible alliance.

Yet you continue to try to stir up trouble. You caused ZERO damage in your so called personal war. Ad Mortem went about business as usual. You were a non-factor. Stop trying to make it seem like you were putting in work. Shut the **** up already.

End Rant

12. Darth is pretty spot on. All you did was assassinate me and be an annoying disturbance. I lost no money to you. I went about my business a I would if you weren't in my news. You changed nothing.

13. I mean to start no war or any arguing but i think you guys are afraid of us. Against any clan, ad mortem would farm back after a complete farming on them. We farmed you guys twice. Once like a week ago. No war, you guys didn't want it. Today, we farmed you guys yet again, and still no war.

Now I don't mean this to start a war as Naz and Swabia have it all settled. Those were just a few of my thoughts.

14. I have been informed that our lack of responce was in the interests of Swabia's desire for an alliance with your clan. I'm not sure this information is completely accurate, but I do know that we are not "afraid" of you.

15.  was told to stop hittingwasn't our decision. Even though you guys paid well 

16. @WEEWEE

Don't kid yourself.

17. If you don't want to start a war then shut the **** up... we're not afraid to war, that's what we live for.

Also, if you receive hits it will not be on behalf of ad mortem. Those would be personal.

18. To the top 