Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Lubs ya, Cheesy. :)

2. Soup port? xD

3. Cheese it's more of an informational thread than a recruitment thread. As we are closed to recruitment but use this more for noob tears lol. But thanks for the 8 

4. support ®

5. It's unfortunate that you're close to recruitment.

6. Support! 

KaWing Your Moms 

7.  ah man, caught bootlicking again!

8. Ad mortem ar weenies who cant war!

9. Obviously hiding behind his clan

10. cheese you are welcome to visit. and if you talk to an admin you may be able to get a membership. that isnt up to me. but feel free to visit.

jimmy you had 8 clans hitting us. out of nowhere thats not a war lol. keep talking about your "victory" when all you did was hit an inactive hansel.

11. Speaking of 8 clans vs 1, I'm not sure my group of fangirls would like me hanging out with you guys.

12. can you pass me some fangirls? all mine are potless and have no allies.

13. PB, we don't mess with Cheese's fangirls. It's a complicated love triangle he said she said situation :lol:

14. You don't want my fangirls. They're extremely emotionally fragile. A single word about their clan will dismantle their entire emotional foundation. :lol:

It's a good thing they have each other to cry to for support.

15. 8 clans lol get real you had a few ppl hit u take a leaf out the guys who can fight in your clan and earn respect not blab about how tough you are on forums.

16. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh well maybe ill add some bb codes so we can get a 9 or 10 on our thread :cool:

17. 8 clans?!
    :lol: