Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. @arkst you can check his idevice acc if he synced it with his comp account. If there are several devices BAN EM ALL hahahaah ;p

2. @failtrollswabs

Read my post. Even if you try and un-sync it the history will still be in erasable

3. @failtrollswabs I think we'll see if your bluffing or not very soon ;) btw defending yourself on this thread won't help. Just a tip

4. Arkst - No matter how many times he and I post the thread will be saved. He can think what he wants. Hoprfully this time the thread will be CLEANED instead of locked. If it is locked, a new thread will be created and this fail troll derailment-noob will be banned. I can't get on my main so this is all I have to keep me entertained lol

5. By the way very creative rage name you have there! ;) when did you think of it?

6. Bloody tampon or whatever you are now, I challenge u to show your main and take me on 1v1 I'll even use my alt if I have to or reset it if your that weak. Show yourself u ******* ****** and fight like a man, or get the **** of this thread your not even worthy to breathe the same air as the rest of us you are so annoying

7. @suckswab the devs can now bring you to court with that post for sexual harassment. Be careful

8. Suckswab, there is more than enough evidence here to get you forum or game banned.

9. The one - He'll be IP banned soon. Hopefully. Someone request an IP ban. Email the devs if you need to. PB, ask this guy and all his alts to leave the thread. Until he's IP banned he'll just keep being a worthless disturbence.

10. I am not scared or the least bit intimidated by your cute little stfu pictures and horrible grammar. I would take your main on any day 1V1 No pots.

11. Ok I've had enough of this. Stop being a dick on this thread and I won't report you to ata and MAKE sure they follow this up to court to make a nice story for publicity.

12. Grammer - As the post was specificaly and obviously directed to me I have legal right to alert ATA aswell as law enforcment that I've been bullied, threatened, and sexually harrased on the internet by him. And before anyone says "this is an app with its own rules and terms", the kingdom at war forums has a registered website at kingdomsatwar.forums.com and is a public, free, independent website subject to all federal, state, amd cjty laws in regards to internet harrassment and bullying.

13. The one- chill out he WANTS the attention and when you give it to him he feels accomplished and wants to keep doing this so he gets attention. If we all ignore he will shut up

14. I'm good just got pissed off had to vent a little the little twerp seemed like a good target

15. Just go clear this up, -o-0lI_O-DayDream-O_Il0-o- is my alt. If it comes to it, I have no problem speaking with the federal government aswell as my local law enforcement about these comments and threats made against me. Even if some may think it makes me look unfair, desperate, or even weak in the game, I honestly couldn't care less. I'm able to do it, that's all the incentive I need. Plus, cyber harassment isn't cool, just stupid. Don't do it. Stay in school. Say no to drugs. Etc etc etc. 

 Ad Mortem 

16. Lol if y'all think frank is weak your wrong anyways.

17. Yep frank is great warrior, I'm still wondering how u got those 4 steals frankie

18. I'm not weak, I'm unmotivated  Hardly antone knows how to properly provoke anyone anymore....

19. The one - I have my ways...I have my ways... ;)

20. Yes apparently so 