A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is fail thread,

You are asking questions whose answers you already know. In the game of chess you move pawn first.

2. Not true!

3. Screw ur although cuddles..
    .ur main, the one owned by Hombre gives me 35mill a hit :)

4. You move your hand first :3

5. i THAUGHT ZAFT WAS MAY BE A GOOD CLAN TO PROGRESS TO. READING THIS HAS REALLY CHANGED MY OPINION ON THE ZAFT FAMILY. STRIPPIN COZ THEY DONT WANNA B A MEMBER OF ZAFT!!!! HOW PATHETIC....

6. @Jenn

How many current ZAFT members have been in there under 8 months? How many have warred with ZAFT? How long has CR/KotFE been around?

You also seem to forget the MULTIPLE threads/impersonator accounts people have made to thrash Apoc. Luna has been hands down the biggest dibocle for fail propaganda posted this war.

I see nothing but respect from Apoc, not so much from Zaft. Tid bits here and there. Not to mention conflicting posts by Zaft members on farming runners

7. I guess for a thread not to be deemed "desperate" an admin has to make it, pretend they are someone else, then drop builds, leave clan, and change name.

Because that wouldn't be desperate .

8. They don't come to the land of noobs  they might if this thread goes to 99 pages 

9. I didn't say the members were noobs but the clan is :) its their first OSW. But ZAFT. has been in many.

10. CR/KotFE have been in plenty. HoG has a few. How many of ZAFT members have been in an OSW like this? Less than a few hundred? Seeing attack builds unload on hansels and not pinning attack builds is the funniest thing.

11. Why isnt zaft doing anything? Most of HoG is getting hardly any hits.

12. Doc it is similar to why you have to been stripped if I was guessing. Their are a lot of clans in this from what I have seen. So it is likely that your clan is unimportant and pose no real threat. But you might have to wall a ZAFT member to find that reason for certain

13. Jenni, are you kidding me?

What rock have you been under? Apoc's first OSW? You must be forgetting about apoc vs army of the sun. Also each of apoc's clans are well versed in OSW. How about you brush up on some KAW history before you start making stuff up.

14. is that why hatf1eld dropped off of the top 50 ally lb?

Who have MG or Hit Squad ever warred? they are EE/EB clans.

:p

15. Barcode, are you a ZAFT alt or do you just like to kiss butt?

16. Having been a former ZD member under Suspect and been through many OSW, we never once said a member cannot leave. Or neither did we say they will get farm for leaving during OSW. Free to leave, it just show that you're weak, and ZAFT does not need you. OSW is a good way to weed out the weaklings.

17. No drow I just enjoy reading forums and allowed to have an opinion. My opinion is that Apoc clans are scared and that why they come to such tactics

18. Sounds like Jenni needs a history lesson.

CR and KotFE are a couple of the original war clans in KaW. They've been warring for years.

19. My guess how ever is Zaft and Apoc will only go in a mutal cf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.