A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol Weezus so you ran from LNR war?  wow!

2. They are noobs in my book. Come-on cuddles, drop ur build and play with me! Ill be gentle :)

3. Does it really mater what started this. I joined ZAFT to fight as did all the other members here. Lets just call it what it is a WAR in a war game. Forget the reasons it started and enjoy the fight. I LOVE THIS GAME AND MY ZAFT FAMILY. May weezus never surrender as this is why we become part of the ZAFT family to WAR. So sit back buy your nobs and xtrals and lets do this. BTW last inc was 8hrs ago

4. Furry, it says shortly after the LNR war.

5. Why in the flying **** would i drop my build? Your bigger than me. You obviously need to go back to Kindergarden -.-

6. @weezus, you can post whatever you like. You are going back on your word of not sacrificing your dignity for this game. And you believe if farm you I'm sacrificing mines, but farming you is not even close to the lack of dignity I see coming from you in these bs propaganda forum post. I guess desperation will lead people to do what you are trying to accomplish in forums. You should of known better before you decided to war with us. What exactly did you expect? Now the heat is on and you start a propaganda warfare, lol. 'You asked for it ' so own it.

7. Yes jenni your such an idiot lol.

8. You're* 

What was that about kindergarden?

9. Also,

If apocalypse are noobs that would have to mean your in a well respected clan. (Your Not)

Or

You have a huge build and everyone knows who you are and respects you. ( We don't)

10. I wonder how long it will take Apocalypse to find ZAFT's hidden sub-sub clan

11. Dylan i know the difference between the two but i chose to play this game without worrying about every grammar mistake possible.

12. @Djin which one?

13. Dumb ass once again.

14. Well, you shouldn't go around forums calling people idiots and telling them to go back to kindergarden then go spelling some simple words wrong..

Remember, I'm never serious!

15. Nice deflection of Nellis quesiton/comment. Don't worry I don't think anyone noticed ;)

16. What do I have to do to get attacked and stripped like "zaft" is saying? No ones getting stripped?! I'm talking major trash and attacking but nothing back? Where's zaft now?

17. Dylan

Should i troll jenni with memes?

18. @Naughty For all forumers sake please shutup. You try acting like a badass when all you do is run your mouth.

19. I don't see how this is desperate... If its not true all zaft have to worry about is **** talk. But if it is true its just a way out with more insight to zaft gov.

In addition to that I think a lot of zafts credibility went down the drain when Luna made that thread. Although I'm sure some of the threads were made by bystanders... It is true this could be a chance by apoc to deceive as there is a gaping opening but the above basically rules that out which leads me to believe that this I most likely true :0 when in reality I'm just trying to explain my bias... Hate that stuff...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.