A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow its not an alt

2. Cuddlebunneh, as a forum reader and bystander should you even be commenting on this thread. Didn't you beg for a CF from Zaft?

3. I will KILL YOU cuddles!! Freaking trying to hit me! -_- you earned this! :) BTW thanks for the link on my wall :p

4. Well said Nell finally some truth!!

5. I did not beg for CF

6. Jenni your name is too easy to spell

7. Jenni i hope you enjoy keeping pinned on your EB

8. Will you strip me? Cause zaft can't?

9. Doc

I know ZAFT can strip first hand 

10. Doc, If I was guessing as a small stat player myself. I'm sure they see you as no threat. So if you feel ignored. Join the club of many.

11. But but but I'm soo lonely and I thought zaftcould help... But all I get are some fails here and there... I need a doctor.. One that can help me outttt xD some one pin me now before I quit

12. @ Lormaster

You're right. Going turtle is valid war tactic. But it's not one the winning side uses. You don't win wars by converting all of your offense into defense. Essentially D_E_A_D_L_Y decided to cover his butt and let his clan mates do the fighting.

@ Wheezer

Dude, you ran. Man up. While I'm at it, if you love and care for your members so much, why was Nightmare21 kicked for hitting the eb to restock his pots? Word is many in Monster Garage are running low on pots. Don't you care?

@ Death_Doc

That's easy to answer. Get some decent stats and more than 15b in allies. Right now you're not worth the bother. ZAFT is too busy stripping hatf1eld, WirL and the rest of your bigger members.

13. noobs, who needs a link and manage it when you can block a user and hit from blocked user  even works on name changes.

14. Thats not fair? Damn.. Defend zaft all you want.. But I think we all know they can't do %#@$ xD

15. @OP, I'm sure there will eventually be runners on both sides but are those the players you want in your clans after this war is over. Both families should let the weak fall by the wayside and be done with them. Some players are just eb warriors. Leave them in peace.

16. For me what any of Zaft leader has yet to answer is why when others are fighting has Laoda gone and run off to play EE war in probably one of the biggest OSW in kaw ?

All I can say if that had happened here I would simply left as a general never leaves the battlefield.

While zaft leaders mock at such a post it was thought out because of this with understanding and no intention of malice. All it does is just a simply offer anyone in Zaft wanting to leave a way out without reprisal.

17. Well. #19 in zaft carnage can barely hit me? Over 30 fails attack and spy, don't know about you but I'm not getting crap for attacks. Is it cause it's a "waste" of there time and troops or is it cause they can't Do anything? Let's go zaft;)

18. Agreed rob. Smart man

19. Support  The Leaders of Apocalypse have made an honorable decision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.