A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @ The_Scotsman

Incorrect. He went down a spot. I'm not sure, but I believe he's dropped about 10 spots since the war began. I do know he dropped off the top 50. Maybe you can ask him exactly how far he's dropped and find out for us?

2. Historia post reeks of psychological warfare.. Not new to any conventional wars.. A strategic move on Apoc side..

To those frowning about Laoda joining ancho EE war for 4 hrs is quite brilliant move. He is actively liquidating funds for strips and what best way to do it than join an EE where Apoc cant hit him.

3. He's sitting at 38... He was 39 the last update only know that because a member from my clan is 40 and I was checking him yesterday

4. They are talking about allie LB scotsman not overall LB 

5. @ the ALT with balls of steal

The thread isnt about how many runners we or you have. The purpose Was to let Zaft members know they can leave without fear of being farmed.Due to pms we recieved from Zaft members.. Thats it. Simple.

Ive remained respectful throughout these posts.... But received nothing but slagging matches back so here have some ammo bk...

Most of Zaft leadership stinks. To busy to be the one to kiss Laodas ass to be no.1 rent boy. When in fact the men on the battle ground should come 1st above all else!!

Im not scared to say what i think ill tel you something for free....Ive been to Iraq and Afghanistan several times and i certainly aint afraid of some uber nerd that thinks hes some superhero on an account that was handed to him

Its fake gold im not going to be changing any charachteristics of mine for that

Come at me with ya hundreds of trillions of gold. Take it all ... Ill still be here waving the finger smiling.....

Shauney

6. This is as laughable as Ancient Aliens on History Channel!
    All talk with no evidence to substantiate.

No one gives a hoot if you've been to Iraq and capture Saddam or to Asgard n dry bangedLoki! Get a life.

7. After the war  this guy no matter what is done playing kaw. He will be perm pin like cheese 

Truth is. War is going great. Too early to say who is winning due to the shear size of both families. Lots of strips though.

Respect to ZAFT. It's rather nice warring a family who does their talking in newsfeed 

Aside from all the stat less gangsters (I don't believe they are apocalypse or ZAFT) and all the other idiots interjecting opinions. This has been a pretty trash free war. As it should. There is ALWAYS war banter. But the people not in war have no clue what that means because they are eb noobs.

So like I've already told my friend kappo whatever. Enjoy ur last time hitting eb And u better hope war last a long time. Because at the drop of peace. You are our new *****.

8. @ Spartan Washing Machine

You seem confused. This thread is all about runners, specifically your lame attempt to encourage them. Don't get all butt hurt when I point out your runners.

ZAFT's leadership mostly sucks? They seem to be doing just fine. Your strategy of overwhelming the smaller ZAFT clans doesn't seem to be working very well. Reports are morale is high and they're proud of the fact that despite the multiple clans you have on them, you can't break them. Meanwhile ZAFT's beating on your bigger clans and stripping them. Your side apparently entered the war poorly potted. ZAFT members are telling me they have more pots now than when they started. And as I've already noted, you're so clueless you can't figure why Laoda is doing EE wars. Don't talk to me about leadership. So far I've seen very little from your side.

I thank you for your service in Iraq and Afghanistan. I served too. So have many KaW players. What's your point? Am I supposed to be impressed? It's an Internet game. No one's in mortal danger of life and limb here.

As for taking your gold, here's a message I was asked to pass to you:

"And take it all we shall, your entire alliance have you to thank for the trillions of daily strips"

Cheer up though. If there any Apocalypse Alliance members that are getting tired of being reamed because of your stupidity over your precious clan tag, they're always free to leave. All they have to do is wall Laoda and ask for a CF. Laoda's a nice guy. He'll give them one. If not, like you said, ZAFT has trillions in gold. More than most people think. ZAFT's one of the oldest clans on KaW, remember? Sooner or later I'm sure they'll manage to strip all of you naked.

Of course, you'll still have your finger

9. Respectful in your post? LMFAO..

Then let's just say I'm mimicking your Respecful-ness

Just hoping your finger ain't all that's left when this is over.

10. And seriously.. u Appalling Creeps think u gonna take on the whole damn server? Posting threats on non warring clans is simply tyrannical n disgusting.. before u wave your finger.. here is mine
    ..!.,

11. And as a respectful advise.. stuff your fingers up your own ass..

That way u may just b able to keep yours n save your pathetic ass

12. RUN kappocinoRUN
    WELL DONE OPRESPECT

13. The only reason I want to see this war end is to put my Dick in kappocina's ass :) otherwise zaft you guys are holding up probably just as well as we are I have no reports from any of you to go on but we have all been doing good ;) see you in my news feed :)

14. I don't understand, if ZAFT think that this post is so desperate why aren't they ignoring it?

15. This war has a long way to go save some talk for later :)

16. Smokintons, I've been following this and these are some big players going at it. It would be my guess that you are doing fine because you are tiny and unimportant to them. Posing no real threat. I could be wrong, but not likely.

17. Barcode alts are always wrong in forums :p

18. Omg, like I said before, zaft members can leave if they want to, I don't want them in zaft anyways. We don't threaten or chase after them. At best, we just laugh at them for running. Those that can't fight can leave anytime they want.
    Some have reasons for leaving, some dont, some joined the war afterwards, some leave for good, some got real life issues and have to take care of them, we wont force them. Those with good reasons, we bid them farewell and hope to see them back in zaft in future. Why do apocalypse have such a terrifying image of ZAFT lol. We are not tyrants when it comes to running our clans.
    This thread should be locked lol. So much accusations and lies.

19. The verdict is in. This post makes both sides look stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.