A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOL...truth via the internet...very clever

2. Speaker_of_truth for mod he has a lot more knowledge than most of you

3. Then why do apocalypse clans list "ZAFT runners on clan page

4. Just a scheme to make zaft weaker and shame them. Stand strong both sides, make it memorable

5. We have only had ten people leave (most were guests) compared to apocalypse many loses

6. Oh are you going to correct me jul_mdamas ?? Because I'm sure there telling the sub-clan of kotfe that does battle royal and origins war intel

7. Message to Zaft:
    Who are you and where did u come from?:)

8. Looking for allaince to fight aganist zaft or clan for 10% bounes

9. Let me see.....

The 2 runners from ZAFT:
    Wouldn't happen to be.....
    1. Meisha
    2. CanadianGal
    Would it? They're Mods for Christ sakes.

Let's do an analogy for Laoda's case....

Right in the middle of war, Prime Minister Winston Churchill flies to America to see President Teddy Roosevelt.
    Now would you consider this running from a war.... Or would the British be angry to see their PM enjoying some Havanas n Coffee.

Bcos I'm seeing this from CG n the some ZAFTies. It shows lack of situational awareness.
    You know Laoda is head of ZAFT, why would he leave OSW to EE.
    Did you know that peeps in A n D didn't even know Laoda was there until I pointed it out?
    Do you know that half of A n D is owned by Laoda?

Why? Why?
    Would Laoda leave an OSW to go EE?
    Some reasons (mostly rumors) 
    A. He needed some time off
    B. He needed Mith to buy EE items n enchant
    (yes he did n enchanted to L5)
    C. He went to negotiate an Alliance.... New ZiG maybe
    D. He wanted to allow you to spread rumors n accuse him of abandoning ZAFT OSW
    E. He wanted to know who else was creating dissension in ZAFT, so that they would be noted and stripfarmed at a later date.
    (Never seen this happen before, you just cannot come back to ZAFT, that's all......)
    F. He wanted to see how many clan owners n admins were behind him.
    (After HGL vs A n D war, he went to ZAFT UK)
    G. He wanted more wall posts from the rest of you forum trolls.
    (He's busy blocking you... :D :D)

Any other reasons

10. Bottom line, Laoda has the respect and support from his Generals and Troops to do what he wants, when he wants and how he wants, knowing he can trust his people to do their job in continuing to obliterate Apoc with out him having to nursemaid them.


    Bottom line

11. Well said Anubis.
    That's ZAFT TRUST for you. =)

Btw, all SG males go through Conscription.
    So we all know how to follow orders. And know Rules of Engagement (RoE) and other such things including Command n Control.

Suggestion:
    APoC tighten up your leadership n crew.
    What I know of APoC is they DO take note of runners n stripfarm them at a later date.
    If you are in APoC alliance, please don't leave.
    Stay n Die.
    Your leadership will not make a nice thread like this for you nor guarantee your safety should you choose to leave war.
    They will hunt you down and exterminate you.
    My Advise, stay n fight.
    Go inactive in war n become a permafarm.
    I love farms, use them often to grow. :D

12. @malestone CG is fighting on Apocs side.

13. Meshia was too I think

14. Lolol A n D knew laoda was comin to visit, so mayb u should get facts right befor u post ur drivel 

15. What I'm wondering, is whether the war will simply die out or if there will be a clear winner.

16. Same devil.

17. Lmao, Zaft by far runs their clans with respect. They treat their members like true family. They won't farm their runners. Ok now that's propaganda . I can't lie anymore  there are more than two runners. I know this for a fact. Much respect to my former family Apocalypse . Keep fighting the fight. 

18. Hmm posts with a main..wow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.