A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So much love :lol:

2. Barcode I asked for a CF after being kicked from MG, so I am not part of this war anymore. Does that not mean I not allowed to r a spectator? No

3. Respect to apoc from me as well

4. Pretty cool apoc. Respect.

5. It's too early for both zaft and apoc to be thinking of cf... And members leaving and running now are a good thing just weeding out the noobs...

6. Why was you kicked, Ghost?

7. It's a long story do you want to hear it?

8. @moto
    So you suggest not warring in this war game. Leading to groups of clans that all think they are the best but never being able to back it up. War is inevitable, especially when everyone thinks they are the best. There can be only one.

Good luck to both sides

9. Corsair, there is already a well established system for determining who is top guild. EE wars is a good way to make this happen. Outside wars are the equivalent to dueling in WoW as an example. Good practice, but all together pointless.

10. Pretty sure it's the other way around Motoko... Your obviously a scrub. People can't always be active during an ee time. Osw is where the true warriors show themselves. Slap yourself or go slit yer wrists or something.... :p

11. I dont know about this game, but in other games, the top or best guilds work hard to earn that spot, and their members sacrifice a lot to make sure they can make event times. With that said, that makes you the scrub strippin. You obviously have obligations that keep you from getting into a proper war. If that is the case, how can you justify being in a big guild?

Ranked wars are there for a reason. It cuts out the bull. Everyone can see the results clear as day. I would argue that it is more cowardice to not do a ranked war. Private wars arent open to public scrutiny.

12. Bite-me I am just a spectator giving my opinion, I'm not Trashing zaft I'm just staying a few members will leave. This seems like a desperate move to get outside people to think apoc is the winning side

13. @moto
    In this case ranked wars aren't open to all members. Ranked wars don't tell the fortitude of a clan/alliance. Ranked wars are really just glorified eb's, but with mith as a reward.

14. Bite-me I'm not a runner, so I would like for you to take my name off that list. I was kicked from MG and am not allowed back so that was my signal I do not have a place in this war anymore.

15. Lol, so you basicalky are sayong that you would rather drag entire allianves into a confrontation instead of the people directly envolved in the conflicts genesis? Sounds like the whole rich men make war for the poor to fight. You are telling me that the top 30 members of your alliance cant represent you? If they cant, who can? Why woukd lesser members being dragged into a conflict prove something grater? It is a pointless and futile attempt to sooth your ego. Leave your **** out of it and use your head.

16. -ghost- was kicked because he is a traitor and a total nOob. He snitched on Black Hand and tipped pinky off of an upcoming strip. Then when pinky got stripped he told him he was being stripped and to bank his gold. On top of that pinky told me that ghost gave him names of BH banks that he knew of. I advised MG of this and I wonder if that is why he got kicked. Most likely so

17. And that's where your wrong kid. While ee is a great way to rank your perfect to players against same to players, many cannot commit due to rl work sleep etc based on those TZ. A osw spans every hour of everyday. You have obviously not been around very long nor have ever been in an osw. So in an effort to help you along with the learning process..... Ahem... Anyways, osw also doesn't matter the stats, there are no requirements. Please post here when you have an idea of how kaw truly is. Thx mate ;)

18. RESPECT for OP for not using an alt post this :ugeek:

19. A 4 hr war really tells a lot about the commitment of members, the resources of clans, and the ability to work together.
    O wait it doesn't

With all these big alliances this is what kaw has been moving towards.........big wars
    Don't have the stomach for it don't play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.