A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Gotta love how the last half off this thread has just been people tryna take shots at me or awp... Sounds like your the one that's a lil salty Bruh.

2. I didn't add that because after like than two weeks of fighting alll hits just stopped and no one did anything

3. Tbh only crackdown gave us more Inc than Aztec. Atleast that's what I noticed

4. 2010 I think - Chaos vs Pro Dragon Assassins
    The HTSS has a few war threads that might compress dates better.
    2009 - Chaos vs 12 clans (wasn't there for this one, so very limited on details)
    The first Fox/iG one more or less ended in November 2009 I think, and hostilities renewed shortly after 2010 rolled around

5. Shortly after the Foxes/Regs one (within a month) there was a less publicized one between IDD and Zerg I think it was, only about a month long

6. What about iG vs iG - the civil war?

7. Ah yes this is in fact the first osw in ISS history.

๎’

A for effort m8

8. Again he says it's under construction and to pm him dates, it's impossible for a person to know every war and the date off it.

9. this is a great thread its got lots of osw's that i didnt even know of.

10. Because you are the only people disputing the fact, op can have an opinion about who won privately if he wants. He still put it as disputed on the thread.

11. Is this your thread now -v- ? You seem to be speaking for op as well as everyone else.

12. I'm bored and this is the only thread in AT that interests me, if op has an issue with me talking he can ask me to leave right? But I love your so butthurt you follow me around forums. You gonna ever grow and hit me bby?

13. i would believe Gravelord over v .v doesnt even hit back .he just pretends that he does.

14. Says the person who isn't even in my hit range and never has been๎’

15. dont even lie V your anonymous one which you talk in wc with is.and you used write on forums with it your -V-illain account.