A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. The thread owner asked you to move your... Debate to another thread. Please do so

2. "Idiots like you" implies I do the same things as those idiots. Anyway I guess you can stick with pretending it was a general statement or whatever.

3. I am the thread owner, but I will cease to debate after one last comment.

4. >pretends 'kaw will die soon' isn't a general statement.

5. > sarcastic joke with friend = serious general statement.

Okay, nice try though man.

6. Well yeah but you posted that the outcome was ig won… outcome was hollow won and its alliances or whatever you really wanted to call us all. The war was started by Hollow and NaL. Thus Hollow won. Also I find it critical since iG was last to join as well as zaft being last to join NaL. iG destroyed Zaft, eventually after the war ZiG was created.

Also the historically correct clan name would be New Age Legends not simply New Age. Although made by the same people NaL was technically the name & clan.

Other than that, awesome job finding all the clans participated for one of the biggest wars in that time period. A whopping 14T in strips was huge back then. ATA literally was in forums keeping track of all strips and some cheaters. There were a few other clans but they were wiped out pretty quick so I dont even remember their names lol.

Edit:
    Oh and fun fact, Hollow vs. NaL war was basically when stripping really began, so that's why devs went insane about it. This war was a huge mark in KaW History. There weren't strips back in the first iG vs Foxes war, it was just full out clashing. Hollow vs NaL war changed kaw and helped create and shape the tactics used now in present day osw.

7. Thank you, will fix

8. Devious won

9. Anonymous war project vs. clan A(alliance), insok army, Los, Riders of the Apocalypse, +few other noname clans February2015-june 2015 outcome: insok army disbanded, Riders of the Apocalypse left with 5 members, mutual CF with Clan A.

This is not true lol. Would be nice if you and your buddies actually did osw instead of playing dead and talking about it 

10. Zaft vs Apoc osw had the same outcome as Og vs wgaf - u can call it 'mutual' but one of the sides asked for cf. so if u say wgaf won u should also say Zaft won. Or call em both mutual. So they did osw vs apoc prior to that one.

11. Hey Mack, I specifically mentioned that if anything was wrong pm me, but you didn't despite us already following eachother, anyway I know for a fact everything else was true and was told by people on both sides clan A had a mutual CF agreement with awp.

12. Update: which side that sends me a ss of a CF from the other clan will be updated as the winner (between devious playground and annihilation)

Pm me for my *insert name of common third party app here* username

13. Yo Bruh I hit you just a few weeks ago, you refused to hit back, left the clan you created and ran back to Aztec thinking it would get you safety. Unlucky for you, Aztec ain't on the DNH list I got given. 

14. There was no Devious victory.

The devious clan was disbanded by Anni, then got recreated but still got hammered down by Anni forcing DP to have CF with Anni.
    iG aided TSC in stripping some people, later on having a CF with Anni,
    TSC got hammered by Anni, and is basically almost dead, except MrBiscuit who still continues the OSW again Anni

15. Devious won(even tho they sent pms to basically everyone they knew for bars). Where is yoshi on the lb now compared to start of war?

16. Ofc he wouldn't be able to maintain top 50 when hes fighting against 3 clans.
    Its kinda embarrassing that you only got him around the top 200 for LB...Considering how many numbers and firepower they had.
    And look at TSC right now...Basically dead

17. No VooDoo vs iG?
    All spy clan that took down iG back in its day and had them ask for a CF (Dec 2012 KoW strip.

VooDoo was the first all spy OSW clan there and my first ever clan.

What about the Army of the Sun(VooDoo, regs, Gf, Outlawz and more) OSW a few months later against apoc.

18. There was 3 clans against him, 3 tiny ass clans. Pretty sure there wasn't even 1 BC account in any of the clans at the time. So I don't see this "firepower" you speak off.

20. A lot of osws are missing..ZiG war, iTeam..Fury vs MG, Fury vs IG, both of which ended with forum cf requests to Fury. BH vs Resilience which was a disaster for BH but still ended mutually. BH vs regs - the very first one in 2010-2011 won by BH and second BH vs Regs ended in mutual. Kotfe vs Kotf that I believe was another mutual, etc