A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. *unloads on mostly inactive accounts and then acts shocked when the person barley pays attention too it* that sum up your situation?

2. :lol:

3. Clan A Alliance wasnt involved as a whole. It was mostly Aztec. M.s.b. entered after a Gaw member (there were some supporting awp then) hit one of our membs. We at msb went ahead and joined in, though it wasnt long after that Msb had a different osw begin and we had to focus on that.

There may have been a few here and there from other Clan A clans that sent inc, but it was all pretty much Aztec.

Whatever cf arrangements were agreed too, it wasnt with our alliance.

4. Actually strips were posted into clan A family groups etc that's why when cf talks began, both sides referred to it as a 'cf with clan A', don't see why the spaztecs would use the clan A name if it wasn't the case. Well maybe because they are spaztecs...

5. I don't even remember every osw we've been in. I'm surprised anyone even knows about our current one actually. I wasn't trying to be an ass by any means it just made me chuckle.

6. I wouldn't really describe your current war as an osw tho, noor are a joke

7. No comment

8. That no comment turned out to be a pretty good comment.

9. Probably because 90% of your clan was naked or MP and all playing dead.
    Only damage you guys did were 50b MP strips

10. Pretty sure there was an account with 30T that you promised would be stripped in a week, it never got stripped.

11. Yes, yall even asked a couple of our clan leaders about that before yall decided to commit to an osw. They told you we open strips up to the entire alliance and weather they are officially involved or not, they can choose to runs stls.

it was shorter than saying "cf with aztec, the magic spank bank, and the others that ran bars on strips against awp that where posted in clan A family clan line groups".

12. I guess it's also just easier for op to say clan A instead off Aztec, MB because we know how ya lost that S, and clan A clans that ran bars on strips.

13. Hey twinky, dont mean to argue but awp hit and were hit by every clan in clan A

14. Im also pretty sure it started with xtreme bragging about how awp couldn't strip him during a swar and, in arrogance, gave us his Tz, turned ps and went to sleep

Of course he woke up the next morning clean (250b strip I believe)

15. Hey twinky, dont mean to rain on your parade but awp hit and were hit by every clan in clan A

16. You already said that you nub

17. -v- is on fire right now. Great stuff.

He's taken over another persons thread.
    Derailed it.
    Told us a little bit about him
    Made it more about him

Rock on champ.

18. I'm discussing the same topic as other posters and the op, which is a war that is mentioned in the op. That's not derailment, that's actually on topic you idiot. Your the only one derailing with your butthurt.

19. Yea, yall tried very hard "destroyer" to make it into an entire alliance against awp. Yall gots some hits but that was it.
    We never all got together and decided to go full on war mode.

But yall can go ahead and have the last words though. I really dont mind.