A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. I never said I'm the best war commander in the game.

I am not too shabby though lol

Best war starter?

Hands down, yup!

I am Mr. Let's get this party started

2. I.S.S is a dead clan?

3. Nobody saw all of Apoc joining vs LR. Total shocker.

4. Any osw clan not in an osw right now?

5. Yea. Imagine that. War an apoc clan and apoc end up stripping you........

Crazy

6. Then perhaps you should stop crying to Apoc for help by fabricating stories. We have not been on forums, whining or otherwise approaching anyone for 'help'. We've been approached and declined all as we were fine LR vs kotfe. So why don't you practice what you preach and stop pming me profanity and nonsense frothing your own self up and just fight your own war? That's a rhetorical question of course I don't expect a coherent, sane response. I only dare you to fight us 1v5.

Cheers 

7. Crying tears of joy!

Not posting underhanded screen shots out of context or maintaining a full time blog on me.

Oh but btw. Since I never called my self the greatest war commander in kaw........

If other people are saying it, that's totally cool with me

8. I'm just a lonely meatshield hiding behind kotfe skirts but can ya point me to the recruitment thread or whatever it is you're saying?

9. Lol kotfe need help with lr. What a shocker..they can't do 5vs1, they struggle with Zaft while having 10 plus clans on us (who's counting - where is troll when u need him)

Fury is back in top 50. Cr is nowhere to be found. Good job at 'winning' Zaft.
    Oh and omg 'RS jumped cr!' u guys were spamming last night was hilarious lol

10. Let's see if this will get deleted..for the 4th time lol why is it being deleted btw?

11. No idea lol keep posting it lol and lol see what lol happens.

12. Well I was told by backstreetboy in one of deleted threads that I was gonna get banned. Still waiting. Now that the picture is blacked out, maybe he can use the harassment excuse to get me forum banned - will be even more funny

But u have to agree - this is a quality peace, it deserves to be seen. TDS is legend, great reporting skills

13. Awwwww kofte needs help with 1 clan.. 

14. It's very nice. Well done.

You should probably delve into the whole "strip protection" idea, and run some routine checks on your rosters.

Helps in the long run.

15. Yes. ZAFT family and LR. If you add all the incoming together, its almost 1 Clan.

<-----official lol emoji.

16. 

17. Yes yes absolutely silly willy. However we can't compete with apoc's sweet strip protection. But even so we still here and stripping them anyway lol

18. As much as I dislike nightmare and his kofte wannabe Heros (some great players there too ) none of which mouth off (tip there) my experience with last rights wasn't great bigger players bigger stats than me that I'd never heard of trying tell me about osw
    I remember belle from the old real bh days so had respect there she took hits and carried on not many survived old bh in those days
    Sort ur clan out belle being high stats don't make u a warrior experience does

19. Just wanna say the big mouth kofte and the last rights couldn't back up a kA with reverse sensors