A history of OSW

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by wrath_oG_Grave, Jan 15, 2016.

1. When was it?

2. Pretty ambitious there

3. Between around November/December 2011 and early 2012 there was an alliance war in which iG family (and possibly some allies) was against Voodoo, the Outlawz, and some allies. I believe it was called the iG/Outlawz war. I think iG victory

I remember it because it was my first war

4. Bunch of really top notch guys who pay their parking tickets and drink water for the taste

5. B2B haunts v B2B origins. 2012-14. 14 people died sniff

6. Apparently Noor is the clan ISS can't stop talking about but blowhards will do what they do. from what I've seen thus far maybe the question should be.... Who is ISS?

Cheers I'm back to rl enjoy the remainder of the gum flapping everyone

7. The first war, VooDoo +allies vs iG ended with VooDoo asking for a CF.
    VooDoo spent months preparing for the next and it's whole roster turned into BC ps and the war started again.
    KoW(KingdomOfWolves) was clean stripped and iG asked for a CF in 4 days. This happened in December 2012 and VooDoo and it's allies clearly won. Id know, since I was there. :lol:
    Beating iG was a big deal and VooDoo got so many recruits that they opened 2 sub clans. (The_awakening) and one more.

If you look at KoW's wall, you'll see us walling him after the strip. If it hasn't been pushed down by now.

8. Someones angry no one knows them lol , no one even talks to you all . You all always wall us hahah && op i really like this thread cant wait for it to be complete

9. Don't forget about Apoc vs AotS war.

Resulted in AotS disbandment.

Can't remember for the life of me what year this was in. Was a fun war though.

10. @Oli,2013? It was a few months after iG asked for CF.

War starts against apoc, and I wake up one day and see Regs left AoTS :lol:, the only option left was to disband the alliance I suppose. Since Regs played a key role in forming AoTS.
    I still have AoTS clan visit passes on one of my alts. :lol:

11. It's only game. Why you heff to be mad?

12. Nice like this thread.

13. Lol..
    Im still laughing at your description of awp vs all of Clan A Alliance and company. Not bias at all.

Yeah, we lost that "s" cause it was a last resort move by a flaccid, limp, beat down group that we wouldn't acknowledge anymore. Awp! Yeaeyeah!

14. You sound really upset, I didn't say awp caused any of those damages, its up to the viewer to decide

16. Dayum the butthurt over here... Just remember it was Aztec that had HQ hire all their allies this week outta fear.

17. Don't ask me, I wasn't the one who went and got HQ to hire the allies cause they were scared of a strip. Maybe mack could tell us what he's so scared off.

18. Speaking of allies, didnt you used to have some good ones?

19. Yea before abyss were released I had a good amount, but that ain't really relevant to the here and now.