-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woohoo! SW time! :lol:

2. sky moron how you lie non stop its really pathetic it shows im under your skin.i was dreadlsa friend 2 years before i even joined lsa for trials and i used go into dreadlsa rehab clan lots of times hed message me to join it .i also used go into his friends clans hed ask me to join to help them start thier clans. and i tell every one im from u.k . i dont hide that fact. blood lsa asked me if id like to join lsa saying they been trying to get me into it for a while observing me. id did 2 osw for lsa . even slayer sayd id passed all trials more than any others of the recruits did. whats wrong sky feeling less of a man so you need to lie to make your self more manly . ? im under your skin because i expose what all u are is a big talker and a idiot behind it.

3. Naw, the event that included you.

But you might be old, I dunno. ;)

4. Roni. Tell me now where dread is. He's been my friend for a long time. And he's the one who told me your tz. Maybe he liked you for a bit. But probably because he though of you like that special sister we all regret having if we have one

5. And still waiting on prove on that, oh wait you can't produce anything can you, stop blowing stream :roll:

But please state who I am hiding behind? Would love to know, it's even better that I'm the one who is hiding yet you're fighting Hotties battles, like everyone else but her.

She's a big girl, she has a pair of big girls pants. Let her wear them, it's just wrong when you try to wear woman's cloths.

6. lll R E H A B lll Open Once Again! Join Us In The Fight To The Top. We Will Winthe forgotten ones now on look familier skyMoron go check the eb history.thats dreadLsa own clan im in it lots from 2 years ago.

7. Hey, maybe he's trans. Don't judge him if he wants to wear woman's clothes. ;)

8. hes in zaft as gold screenname ill get his new name

9. I haven't hit you. Nor was I planning to. After the war you may or may not be put on our list of people interfering in our war. For stripping a member, or trying many times. But that's not likely. We'll have another war. Instead hotty will continue to ignore your hits as instructed. Only hitting back with my permission

As for proof. Got that third party app. I'll gladly send the ss of the convo between me and X. With his permission of course It has a bypass in it. So not here
    If you meant proof of something else. Explain

10. So you once again left BH because you didn't agree with a decision that had already been made? Did you also leave your last clan for that reason? That clan's owner, a friend of mine, sent me a pm a few days ago asking why I had not told her about you hitting me. I told her I simply did not want to draw her or the clan into it. That is how I have dealt with this all along, the only people I have told are in my own clan and thus should know, and as sky said I follow what his orders are, as it is what is best for the clan at that time. Unlike you, I do not need to cry about it every time something does not go how I want it to, and I am willing to look past myself and think about others. You call me a liar, say I cry and whine and talk and talk and talk...yet who was the one who needed to make a whole thread about it?

11. 24 karot gold with barcodes his owner is harrassing_little_ps. hes left zaft now and is idle no clan .

12. It isn't lier, it's liar. And please change the purple 

13. I like how professionally sky is handling this.
    Woifie be like, BUT I DUN' LIKE HER.
    She gon' be my perm farm 'cause I like me dem city women.

14. I'm asking for the prove which I didn't hit her /).- and when have I ever said I'm part of black hand? My hits have originated from bad bliss and allied clans to bad bliss. Xtreme has stated already what he has said, since you're missing a few and take a some time to understand let me spell it out in a single line.

I Was In Black Hand For The Shard Event.

If I was supposedly only hitting from black hand I'd have stopped 2 weeks ago /).-

15. I know right. :D

16. I asked if you were BH before the event started. As was made clear. Get the timeline in order

17. Well clearly you didn't make this clear and failed to read, because last time I was black hand, which I stated, was when Hotty became the farm, then I left to carry on farming.

18. sky is a dithering fool . he trys act so clever but anybody so mature doesnt need to lie to save himself. i also was in bmx's clan and nyxLsa was in there as admin . also i was in united world clan for months before i became bloodlsa friend who later joined there. this was before i even joined lsa for trials and did 2 osws for them .one against young money militia and the other against penang state. how long does it take you to find a time zone ?when the trial proccess takes months to pass all the tests and stages.and when i tell out rightly im from u.k. think of some more lies n excuses sky thats what you do best.

19. Mfw when roni sides with op.

20. Hey I'm not proud of it either :? I don't know why roni is helping me nor do I wanna know why, because I'm still bitter about what she has done to me. But I'm not going to mention the usual things I say, because I've said it all before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.